10 Things Never To Say To A Tall Woman

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Principessa, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

10. "You must be a model!" (This line shows that you're not trying very hard, even if you clarify up front that you're only asking because she's really rilly pretty.)

9. "You can't be 5' 10". I'm 5'10"!" (It's one thing to lie about your height while you're sitting down or on an Internet profile. When you say this to someone who has to lean down to hear it, you'rebusted.)

8. "Is it hard for you to meet people taller than you?" (If she has to explain the bell curve to you, you might not be an intellectual match.)

7. "Now there's a tree I'd like to climb." (Yummeh.)

6. "How do you kiss?" ( Or the skin-crawling subset: "Wow, I feel like I'm the girl!" You do realize that kissing doesn't require her to use her legs, right?)

5. "I could eat my way to the top." (Stop. Just stop.)

4. "How tall are you, anyway?" (Think about it: Whatever she answers won't make much difference, except that you'll look sorta insecure for having asked. Use some deductive reasoning and you should be able to guess within an inch or two.)

3. "How do you wear heels?" (Like everyone else: one foot at a time. She looks even better when she does it, shortstack.)

2. "It won't matter much when we're lying down." (Only a fool would invite commentary on the inches that do make a difference during horizontal integration.)

1. "Do you play basketball?" (People don't ask "Do you play professional baseball?" just because you're paunchy and chew tobacco. Pay it forward by giving tall women the same courtesy.)

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Currently I might not have asked if "you ever considered putting a good swing on that tree"?

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Could you please step back 3 feet? Your bosom keeps hitting me in the head.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Twice I have had men tell me I was not 5'8" as they were either 5'10" or 6'. Even though we stood nose to nose and could look each other dead in the eye. :rolleyes: :lmao: I hate bursting their bubble, but I have to say no honey, you are 5'8" tall. I've even had men push down on my shoulders or head as if that would make me shrink. WTF?!?

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some folks do shrink after a few years and still add the old recollected height on their driver's ID.

Measure yourself. My wife shrank three inches.

6. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    11) mmm I love the smell of your hair. (said by an 3'2'' tall man)

7. Principessa

Gold Member

:eek: Yikes! Does she have osteoporosis? That's a lot to lose. :eek:

:yikes: Eeeewww!

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL -- that is frigging hilarious!!

- - - - - -

Wow, QT -- amazing.... men have actually tried to push your shoulders down??!! :eek:

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

#1 works for men, too.

I'd heard about a really tall man who went around wearing a T-shirt that said "No, I don't play basketball". :biggrin1: I guess he was sick and tired of being asked that.

10. starvinmarvin

starvinmarvin New Member

I am guilty of number one ha. I asked a girl way over 6 foot 5 inches if she plays bball once. Guess I'm a Douche.:sorry:

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

The worst I heard to a girl I knew of HS who was 6'1 and a half was from some stoner geek probably had the dt's was, "How's the weather up there, Sasquatch?" Turns out she had a stinging snappy comeback to say the least. Her repsonse was, " Alot easier to breathe up here without smelling your roadkill breath, stubby!"

12. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    That actually never happen, is the ending of a joke :biggrin1:.
    I'm 5'74 but when i started reading the thread I imagined you taller (I don't measure on foots).
    For me any girl that is my same height or smaller is just right. Congratulations, you look so foxy that i will consider you of my same height.

13. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

14. WOW you're tall aren't you

Draft saved Draft deleted