10 times married and STILL a virgin

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing; although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist; all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

2. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: :D that's great!

3. Imported

Gold Member

petite_girl: lol, that's funny!!! :D What if both the wife & and the husband were engineers? :eek:

4. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Nice one Rain!

5. Imported

Gold Member

6. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=rain link=board=99;num=1065682698;start=0#0 date=10/08/03 at 23:49:18]
    "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"[/quote]

This is too apropos right now....I got a traffic ticket in Virginia last month, so I've hired a lawyer to help me get out of it. It's going to cost $250 just for her services, which really don't amount to all that much, but it will reduce the points, so I guess in the long run it's ok, but geez......they really do know how to screw you royally.

7. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Um...I could be wrong...but isn't the ticket going to be less than $250? The points will fall off in 3 years, won't they?

Personally when it comes to traffic tickets, I usually just pay and go on my way.

8. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: YEah the thicket is less than $250, but I was going 86 in a 65 zone, which in VA is a reckless driving offense, which could be 6 points on my license. I'm not sure if VA points are reciprocal on a SC license or not, but if my insurance finds out, my rates will skyrocket, so I figure it's better in the long run to pay out the butt now rather than suffer with it later.

9. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Ah...the insurance....I forget about that....

Wisconsin has the lowest insurance rates in the country next to Iowa.

10. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Our rates in SC tend to be rather high, so the less points the better the rate. We have a very high incidence of underinsured motorists, so the insurance companies jack everyone else's rates up to compensate. It sucks really.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice