10 times married and STILL a virgin

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing; although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist; all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

2. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: :D that's great!

3. Imported

Gold Member

petite_girl: lol, that's funny!!! :D What if both the wife & and the husband were engineers? :eek:

4. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Nice one Rain!

5. Imported

Gold Member

Yowsers: :D

6. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=rain link=board=99;num=1065682698;start=0#0 date=10/08/03 at 23:49:18]
    "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"[/quote]

This is too apropos right now....I got a traffic ticket in Virginia last month, so I've hired a lawyer to help me get out of it. It's going to cost $250 just for her services, which really don't amount to all that much, but it will reduce the points, so I guess in the long run it's ok, but geez......they really do know how to screw you royally.

7. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Um...I could be wrong...but isn't the ticket going to be less than $250? The points will fall off in 3 years, won't they?

Personally when it comes to traffic tickets, I usually just pay and go on my way.

8. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: YEah the thicket is less than $250, but I was going 86 in a 65 zone, which in VA is a reckless driving offense, which could be 6 points on my license. I'm not sure if VA points are reciprocal on a SC license or not, but if my insurance finds out, my rates will skyrocket, so I figure it's better in the long run to pay out the butt now rather than suffer with it later.

9. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Ah...the insurance....I forget about that....

Wisconsin has the lowest insurance rates in the country next to Iowa.

10. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Our rates in SC tend to be rather high, so the less points the better the rate. We have a very high incidence of underinsured motorists, so the insurance companies jack everyone else's rates up to compensate. It sucks really.....

Draft saved Draft deleted