Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let me know what you think!:biggrin1: Comments are always appriciated.

But who the hell cares? The point is that mine is huge. I don't understand why some people feel the need to hassle me.

Mate, with all due respect, you asked for comments and then shot people down for doing so. There isn't one picture in your gallery which shows your cock from base to tip giving any sort of credibility to your claim of 10" or anywhere close. You may well have it, but the pictures say no. You can only see some of it, or the camera is too close or the angle is misleading. There are several people here who claim massive cocks and when you look at their galleries they look like yours, vague and disputable. It's almost as bad as the ones that claim massive cocks and post no pictures at all.
You should take a picture which is clear and indisputable like say magnum excel's 4th picture along. AND, if you add a tape measure it'll be even clearer as to the size. Ask yourself this: if someone claimed 10" and you looked at their gallery and saw the same pictures you posted, would you honestly believe them? :wink:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Now we're getting somewhere! If you experience some sort of super uber boner and it's larger than usual, but your typical, standard-fare boner is in the 9" neighborhood, just fuckin' say it's 9 inches. When you title the thread 10 x 7, people are going to read that and assume that that's the size you're claiming to be, whether or not we're talking uber boner or regular boner or whatever. It's misleading.

Dan the man nailed the rest on the head; good job, btw. You've been fishing for compliments. Granted, you're not the only one that does it, but you've alluded in several posts about your size being monstrously huge, legitimate, and in a class all its own. Okay, so maybe that's true if our LPSG dicks are compared out there with the rest of the world. On our own block, chum, you're big, but there are bigger. Between fudging the size up and constantly waving your arms, crying out, "Look at it! Look at it!", maybe it's gotten past the point of being annoying?

You take a proper photograph by getting hard and holding a ruler bone-pressed on top of your dick. In all fairness, it's a lot to do at once. Hold the ruler. Keep your dick hard. Get a good shot. So be it. It takes a little extra work to make a legitimate big dick photograph.

While you're working on that, RELAX. Like I said, you know you're big. I don't think any of us would disagree with that assessment. Maybe some people are just tired of you making such a fuss about it?