10 Year old's temper tantrum almost costs his prents their lives.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mem, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Yahoo!

I don't understand why parents would let a child treat them this way. Notice how at the end he sits in the front seat and his mom has to sit in the back.

#1 Mem, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. beretta8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wouldn't every child like to have parents that would do anything for them out of love..?
    I would have let the child know that you tossed you lost it....sorry sweetie....

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yeah - sorry - a 10 year old chucking a tantrum and loosing a stuffed toy? 10 is old enough to learn the lesson about understanding the consequences of his own actions, not to mention that he should treat his own (and other people's) possessions with respect. "Teddy is gone, son. Think twice before you pitch another fit."

4. devron

devron New Member

*channels parents*

"Teddy's gone, squirt. You want your teeth to join him?"

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Don't we love or teddy's or blankets :rolleyes:
    Spoiled child!

6. Gl3nn

Gold Member

I'd just buy him another teddy.

Btw Mem, I always sit in the front and always have. I don't see the problem with where people are sitting, but throwing the bear over the rail was bad.

7. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

The parents should sit in the front and the kids should sit in the back. This spoiled kid has probably been sitting in the front since he was a toddler. This is dangerous since the airbag can kill a child.

It is disrespectful for a child to sit in the front while his parent sits in the back.

8. the dark

the dark New Member

And this is why parents should occasionally beat that ass! What is even more amazing was the father's reaction after his wife almost died chasing a cotton stuff cut out. I would have expected a little more reserve...shame even. Luckily though no one died, but it would be in their best interest to discipline their child when the circumstance calls for it.

9. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    At the age of ten--this is too old for a kid to have this kind of tantrum. Age of reasoning starts a few years earlier. The age for telling good behavior versus bad behavior is 4 and on going.

Some parents....

10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

10 years old and he behaved like this? Ladies and Gentlemen...this is what will be entering the work force in about 10 years!

11. JamieBoy

JamieBoy New Member

Where are all yee that say a child should not be beaten?
    (Come on now - line up!)

I's beat the stuffing out of that brat!!!

12. 8wayup

Gold Member

Albums:
    They should have tuned that kid up years ago.

A bit old to be throwing a fit like that, especially over a teddy.

13. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

10 years old and having a tantrum? bad
    10 year old boy with a teddy? im not like one of those guys like my boy should be playing football otherwise hes a queer but come on, its abit sad. he should be growing out of that.

14. naughty

Gold Member

Hells to the NO! Homie would have gotten a few well placed parental love taps on his posterior from me. As for Teddie, obviously he didnt need him so he would have been long gone not to return or be replaced.

I experienced an incident like this. About 10 years ago I was sitting in my office attempting to do my work when I heard a blood curdling scream. The howling continued and I asked one of my colleagues who happened to be male to check out the men's room to see what was going on. When he returned he said that a young man approximately 10 years old was standing in the middle of the floor with his pants down around his ankles screaming at the top of his lungs. I didnt know what to think but my coworker said calmly that he was having a tantrum. Because the sound was penetrating the next floor I called security. Within second there was silence and the young man exited the restroom. At this point the mother said to her son, "Did the mean guard hurt you." At this point I wanted to hurt her.
    The story here is that this young man got into an argument with his brother over which bathroom stall to use. When he lost the tussle over a stall instead of going into the next stall he stood there for all to see with his personals hanging out screaming at the top of his lungs. If I had been his mother I would have taken advantage of the situation and given him something to scream about. :mad:

15. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

My son threw precisely ONE tantrum.
    I picked him up bodily and put him in the shower stall, and turned on the cold water.

That made him sputter to a stop and ask my why I did that....

I asked him... "is that what you expected me to do?

"no," he replied.

"well, " I explained, "I promise you that when you act like that you can NEVER know what to expect."

All children are manipulation machines, trying to figure out strategies that will get them their way.
    The ONLY power any parent has is that, for the first 10 years or so, we get to CHOOSE which of their strategies we will allow to be effective.

Parents who allow a tantrum to be effective are simply not good parents.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

Bingo, so would I.

The video wouldn't load for me.

What I don't understand is why did the father leave this obviously mentally unstable child alone on the edge of a cliff? Why not call 911 and tan the little brats hide while waiting for them to come. :biggrin1:

Nahh, make it 15-20 years. Spoiled brats like that tend to live at home until they end up on Dr. Phil on the mooching adult child episode.:biggrin1:

17. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once again, natural selection has been thwarted. Does anyone truly wonder why the human race continues to slide downhill?

Draft saved Draft deleted