100% Bollocks?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Im intersted to know what you guys think, is it possable to be 100% str8 or a 100% gay?

Is sexuality that black and white or do you think its more of a spectrum and that guys who state they're 100% str8 are actually just afraid of gay mens advances or of being thought of as a cock lover by peers and guys who state they're 100% gay are in some manner denying some fragment of their unexplored hetrosexuality?

Im a 70/30. The 70% accounts for the fact i clearly consider myself gay and would activly, by biological instinct in my opion, seek a gay relationship. The 30% accounts for the fact i find woman attractive and have a sexual curiosty in woman to the point that if the oppertunity with an attractive woman arose, i would persue it.

What's your thoughts fellow LPSG'ers, and what are your percentages representative of?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think there is a very wide spectrum of sexual orientations out there, and that there could easily be people that are 100% one way or another. It may be difficult for others to understand that, especially if you are attracted to either gender (like me), but I don't have any problem believing that someone might have no attraction to one of the sexes, and thus be 100% straight or 100% gay.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I find it confusing because surly any autoerotisism has to a degree and inherent homosexuality?

If a 100% str8 bloke says he loves his big cock, how is it then possable for him to have no empathy for other mens big cocks?

Or is homoerotisisum nothing to do with homosexuality?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This has been discussed ad nauseum here before, but I'll reiterate my position in brief.

Personally I believe that sexual orientation is fluid and exists on a continuum. I believe that human sexuality is defined both by nature and by nurture, and that both components are extremely important. Therefore, even if under different circumstances someone may indulge in sexual behavior contrary to what their self-prescribed orientation (100% gay or 100% straight) is... that is largely immaterial because those different circumstances are a pure hypothetical and do not represent reality. If someone, biologically, is predispositioned to be attracted only to one sex, and that predisposition is reinforced through socialization so that they start to feel disgust or repulsion at the thought of being with the other sex, and that person feels that they would describe themselves as 100% this or 100% that, I have no problem with them keeping that label. I look at it more as a description of that person's particular attitudes and feelings at the given point in time, not as a maxim or imperative that overrides everything else, hypotheticals included.

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think it is black and white. I used to and that is why I hurt myself trying to find myself. I think I have been influenced by society and family generational stuff and by the fact that I may well have been born confused. I put 50/50 because I am not really sure. If I could chose I would be either or.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find it confusing because surly any autoerotisism has to a degree and inherent homosexuality?

If a 100% str8 bloke says he loves his big cock, how is it then possable for him to have no empathy for other mens big cocks?

bullcrap.

masturbating feels good. It doesn't mean you would have sex with your twin.

I also like having a big cock, but I don't enjoy looking at other men's cocks at all, and even those guys who do enjoy this and still claim to be straight, I don't see a discrepancy here. It is appreciation for an aesthetic ideal, not sexual attraction. I think the National Cathedral is beautiful to look at. That doesn't mean I want to stick my penis in it.

Very weak (and oft-repeated) arguments, pup

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think anybody is 100% anything. I think we all have the ability to be with either gender,and sexuality is fluid. I see lots of married men who insist that they are 100% straight,but they are perfectly willing, to let another guy suck them off. Straight,100%? No!
Everyone is a combination of male/female genes, therefore,as far as I am concerned,nobody is 100% straight.I'm not saying that you feel 50% of this way or 50% of another way,but aren't we all a combination,of many things? You may never act on these feelings or even admit to them but,it doesn't make you any less male/female.
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see lots of married men who insist that they are 100% straight,but they are perfectly willing, to let another guy suck them off. Straight,100%? No!

Personally I'm not interested in having guys suck me off because for me visual stimulation is too important. I wouldn't let a female whom I was not attracted to suck me off, either, and in general I am not attracted to men. I've been sexual with people I was not particularly attracted to before and it was always a negative experience that I regretted, so I've sworn it off.

Some other guys, though, care only about the physical stimulation and don't care what their partner looks like. For them, getting their dick sucked feels good, end of story. They usually consider themselves straight because they don't find men attractive, even if they are capable of performing a physical act that feels pleasurable. While they are getting their dicks sucked, these men may be thinking of women. They probably also would not suck another man's dick themselves and most of them would not want to have anal sex with a man, either giving or receiving. Even if they do things with other men that you define as sexual, they still consider themselves straight because they are sexually attracted to women.

Or they're just trying to conform to what they feel is society's expectation for them and fit into what they feel is one of only two or three acceptable labels: "straight," "gay," or "bi." They are not gay, they strongly prefer women to men so they don't feel they are bi (or they are not even aware of such a label), so they still self-present as "straight."

Their definition of what constitutes sexual activity is different from yours, or their definition of what defines straight behavior is different from yours. They think of this act more as assisted masturbation than as actual sex.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry about it, Rugbypup -- if LPSG can have hundreds of threads on "Am I hung?", then we can have multiple threads on other, infinitely-more- interesting subjects! :tongue:

I'm sure there are other people on this forum who missed out on the earlier threads, and who would like to discuss this topic now.

To say subjects can only be discussed "x" number of times is kinda like saying, "we're going to freeze time on these subjects -- no one came before or since those discussions...."

(all due respect to anyone having another opinion on the subject)

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
(I don't have percentages up because I'm not looking to hook up with anyone here)

Really, the percentages are completely subjective, despite being dressed up as objective due to their being numerical. There's no scale or reference anywhere on this site and consequently they mean whatever the person posting them wants them to mean. For some, 100% means having sex with only men (or only women), in one's life. For others, 100% means having sex with only men (or only women), at this time. For some, 100% means never having sex with, fantasizing about, being curious about sex with one of the sexes, and never finding one sex attractive. By that standard, there are virtually no 100%'s out there. Then there are people who insist that they can engage in sex acts with someone of the same sex and still be straight... :rolleyes:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Don't worry about it, Rugbypup -- if LPSG can have hundreds of threads on "Am I hung?", then we can have multiple threads on other, infinitely-more- interesting subjects! :tongue:

I'm sure there are other people on this forum who missed out on the earlier threads, and who would like to discuss this topic now.

To say subjects can only be discussed "x" number of times is kinda like saying, "we're going to freeze time on these subjects -- no one came before or since those discussions...."

(all due respect to anyone having another opinion on the subject)

A grace i'll always welcome to hear. Hello again hotmilf, I remember your kind if not honest words to me once before and have not forgotten them. A pleasure to hear form you once more.

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you find love it will be amazing for you. You will make love before you have sex and you will be a better man for it. You have waited so far I encourage you to wait until you find love :smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I intentionally was searching for threads that were old.

This one
was just from 2 days ago, though. I don't think I was being mean to point out that this gets talked about a lot. I was simply providing context for why I wanted to give a brief response. That context being that I've already discussed this many times before.