100% Bollocks?

ken1136

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Many years ago when I was in Jr. High School a family member went to a famous Hollywood Psychic. She recorded the session and in that session, she talked about everybody in my family and their past lives. When she came to me, she stated "he was a female in his past life and that will cause him problems in this current life". I'm not a great believer in past lives but I always thought this statement was interesting. I tend to look at human sexuality as a bell curve; 10% gay, 10% straight and everybody else somewhere in between.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Jesus, i regret asking this now.

To those of you good folk who have taken this curiosity and question at face value and given an opinion or point of view, i thank you. I always apprechiate the views of folk in a thread ive started.

To those few who have taken it upon themselves to, dare i say, preech or even interject personal view over me about this, give over ah. Thats just not what was asked neither is it simply called for.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Jesus, i regret asking this now.

To those of you good folk who have taken this curiosity and question at face value and given an opinion or point of view, i thank you. I always apprechiate the views of folk in a thread ive started.

To those few who have taken it upon themselves to, dare i say, preech or even interject personal view over me about this, give over ah. Thats just not what was asked neither is it simply called for.

Don't regret asking it at all, I don't see anything wrong with it.

This is the first thread where I have expressed my views on it, so sorry if I went and got on my soap box about it.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have already posted an open apology for starting this thread.

I didnt anticipate folks reacting with such passion to what ive had my nose rubbed in as the apparently contemptuous '100% issue'.

I meant no offence with my question and have only highlighted my limited understanding of sexuality.

Although, i love the idea we're all 100% bisexual just all in denial, lol.

Rugbypup, You don't have to apologize for anything!
I happen to think that most people are equal parts male/female.
Whether you choose to act on this premise,is your choice.
Like I and NIC said, "sexuality is fluid",I just don't think people really have to choose at any point,unless,they're looking for a particular sexual experience,that appeals to them,at the moment. Just because you regretted having an experience,doesn't make it any less valid,as far as choosing to have it in the first place. What about all the men here who enjoy looking, and comparing their dicks, to other mens cocks? Does it make them any less of a man? No,I don't think so,it just means they are able to appreciate the body {or part } to see how they "measure up.
I think everyone, is always curious about other peoples bodies, men and women alike,since we live in a society where it has been taboo, to want to explore our sexual side.
cigarbabe:saevil: