100 or 99 percent gay only to answer this question

enterends

Experimental Member
Media
Would you let a girl suck your dick? I know this question has been answered the other way around but im just curious to the answer since straight guys seem to be 50/50 about a guy sucking them.

MeinTeil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not just any girl, but if the chemistry was right I would.
^ This. There's a few women around that I could see having fun with (exception that proves the rule)... but assuming I wasn't, you know, repulsed by the person, I could be down for trying it even with a random girl. But I'd go into it with very, very low expections (I might not even get hard, she probably won't be any good at it, and no way I'm going to come from it.)

D

deleted724068

a blow job is blowjob no matter whos doing it. a blowjob from a girl is better than nothing. BUT, im more into relationships, even if they dont last long. im not fussed on one night stands even though i do have them but kinda regret them afterwards. the reason that would stop me getting a blow job off a girl is that fact i wouldnt be in a relationship with them or i wont be doing more after the blowjob

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
No, I would never let a woman suck my penis. I would not be able to maintain an erection, and I am not interested in having sex with someone with whom I would not desire to have a long-term relationship.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would you let a girl suck your dick? I know this question has been answered the other way around but im just curious to the answer since straight guys seem to be 50/50 about a guy sucking them.
no.. I have never been interested in physical intimacy with any woman.