100 or 99 percent gay only to answer this question

ulike2c2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
first droplets of my pre-cum ooze drips from my swollen head. Rubbing these first drops across it and up and down my throbbing shaft; this natural self lubricant which enhances my touch and

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. She should suck a man that is going really appreciate getting sucked by her.

See, this is what I think too. Were I single I might let a woman suck my dick if the right circumstances came along...except that it's not fair to her at all. There's no chance of anything more than just oral (which is fine, if people are into that), and there's a high probability of me not enjoying reciprocating. I wouldn't want to force myself to eat her out because that would send a horrible message to her and I wouldn't feel right saying "Listen, I wanna get my dick sucked. Because you're a chick and I'm gay, I'm not going to be interested in you, reciprocate at all, or what have you. It's all about me." I've been propositioned by "straight" men for blowjobs in just about the same manner, and it made me feel like shit just to be asked - like they thought I was some kind of desperate cum-guzzling doormat. I won't be a party to that, and I won't risk making someone feel that way either.

sixtwo190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Would you let a girl suck your dick? I know this question has been answered the other way around but im just curious to the answer since straight guys seem to be 50/50 about a guy sucking them.

I'm one of the rare guys who doesn't care about having his dick sucked really at all. Just not my thing. However, I think I would really, really, really enjoy eating a woman out, if she's patient and teaches me what to do.

I'm in NYC, so any local women are free to message me to discuss. And yes, I really am g-a-y, gay.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I did let a woman blow me, I'd have to change my percentages. Maybe by 1% each time.:biggrin1:

But I don't even enjoy one-way blowjobs that much with guys; I like reciprocation. And I know I would not enjoy going down on a woman.

So the answer is a resounding NO!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the answer is a resounding NO!

agree cres
NO, thanks fr the offer, but almost fretting re the thought of it ha
plenty of str boys out there fr you ladies
have turned down several actual

incl .. can you imagine a male...making a complaint re recieving an unsolicited bj ha
could only be a..
then again the coppers would have a laff'
with a gay copper feeling obliged to laff along perhaps ahh

D

deleted213967

a blow job is blowjob no matter whos doing it.

Huh? This confounds me. Don't you have any standards? Blow jobs may be far less intimate than kissing, but they still count as intimacy IMO.

To answer the OP, I'd rather get a BJ from a girl who is my type than from a boy who isn't.

D_Snidely Dicklash

Experimental Member
Media
i wouldn't seek it out, not sure i'd enjoy it (i slept with a couple when i was 14 and it was not my thing...), but i don't find the thought repulsing or anything so it's possible. it sure would help if i got to suck on her bf's cock at the same time tho :)

B_gold_foreskin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
a blow job is blowjob no matter whos doing it. a blowjob from a girl is better than nothing. BUT, im more into relationships, even if they dont last long. im not fussed on one night stands even though i do have them but kinda regret them afterwards. the reason that would stop me getting a blow job off a girl is that fact i wouldnt be in a relationship with them or i wont be doing more after the blowjob

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would you let a girl suck your dick? I know this question has been answered the other way around but im just curious to the answer since straight guys seem to be 50/50 about a guy sucking them.
Under the right circumstances I might. When I was 16 I might have let a determined women have a go and been very pleased, but not because I would have had any interest in her as a sex object. However I definitely did turn down a woman who was interested in me because she was interested in me rather than just interested in sex. If someone approached me now on the lines of trying something I never have before its too late I might, but wouldnt like to guarantee any results. If it was someone I knew I just wouldnt want the relationship to veer off in the wrong direction.