100 or 99 percent gay only to answer this question

D

deleted724068

a blow job is blowjob no matter whos doing it. a blowjob from a girl is better than nothing. BUT, im more into relationships, even if they dont last long. im not fussed on one night stands even though i do have them but kinda regret them afterwards. the reason that would stop me getting a blow job off a girl is that fact i wouldnt be in a relationship with them or i wont be doing more after the blowjob

a blow job is blowjob no matter whos doing it. a blowjob from a girl is better than nothing. BUT, im more into relationships, even if they dont last long. im not fussed on one night stands even though i do have them but kinda regret them afterwards. the reason that would stop me getting a blow job off a girl is that fact i wouldnt be in a relationship with them or i wont be doing more after the blowjob

why did you copy my whole comment? have you not got an opinion of your own?

D

deleted692552

It is complicated for me. I know I am "10% straight", but there is a reason behind it.

When I see a girl naked, there is little to no excitement. I look at it as - Great body and refined features. Not in the sense of - I want to fuck you!

Some rare days I want to be with a girl for the experience, get hard and all just thinking about it. But is probably because of that, the experience.

The answer for me would be... Yes, highly unlikely though.

D

deleted213967

It is complicated for me. I know I am "10% straight", but there is a reason behind it.

When I see a girl naked, there is little to no excitement. I look at it as - Great body and refined features. Not in the sense of - I want to fuck you!

Some rare days I want to be with a girl for the experience, get hard and all just thinking about it. But is probably because of that, the experience.

The answer for me would be... Yes, highly unlikely though.

You need to increase your gay ratio to 94.8754% :biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have twice and would again if she had the right criteria and attitude. But in general I much prefer fucking over getting a BJ: call me crazy.

uncuttop213

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would be open to it under the right circumstances. I'd be more interested in fucking a pussy though (just as I'm prefer to fuck a man than receive oral).

She'd have to be pretty motivated though, and so far I just haven't found any women that want it anywhere close to as bad as gay men do.

Also, for what it's worth, I had a 4some with 2 girls when I was 16, but I was drunk and they weren't that good looking so I could hardly keep it up. But hey, maybe lightening will strike...