100% OR 99% straight, yet still like gay things, wtf?

this site is LPSG u all know what it means so who cares ur str8,bi,gay or what ever u want. the site is about cock,dick,penis,willy or what ever so who cares, its a site to talking about it. we all have them (women just talking to the guys lol. your opinions mean just as much)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
this site is LPSG u all know what it means so who cares ur str8,bi,gay or what ever u want. the site is about cock,dick,penis,willy or what ever so who cares, its a site to talking about it. we all have them (women just talking to the guys lol. your opinions mean just as much)

Absolutely! This site is about a man's penis. All men have one, whether they're straight, gay, bi, tri, etc...

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this site is LPSG u all know what it means so who cares ur str8,bi,gay or what ever u want. the site is about cock,dick,penis,willy or what ever so who cares, its a site to talking about it. we all have them

so ture, what does it actually matter.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Thanks! I should get onto that. Now just don't make me come over there and kick your spelling nazi ass :biggrin1:

We have our own Georgie porgie to worry about, he's called Stephen and I would like nothing more than to punch his face repeatedly. Nice Condi picture man.
Ain't she purty? And how bout little georgie w getting ready for his first MMM threeway? Either that, or having his fly zipped up like a three year old. Either way . . .

I don't trick anyone. My peter's the real thing. :biggrin1::wink:
Oh, I know it's real, and mighty fine. But from what I understand you'll 'trick' anyone who'll pay. I'm still not interested though, and I wouldn't pay anyway, even with those discount coupons you pass out at the rest areas. :biggrin1: :wink:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just want to say that I'm glad that someone spoke up about this, because I know that I discuss this with a few friends of mine on this site, and in person. What I will give this site credit for, aside from the slight insecurity that it can give someone about the size of their own penis, is that it does allow you to see that sexuality is not just black and white- there is definitely a gray area there. There are some men on here who love to sleep with men, but have no other attraction there- should they be identified as gay or bi- because of what they do in the bedroom? Which is no one's business but their own. The only time I take issue is when they vote against gay marriage, but totally want to ride my penis- and I just want to say "fuck you" to those guys out there, just sayin'.
I will also say that this site and the chatroom do allow you to be who you truly are- to express yourself, and that's very important. I've found that a lot of men on here may experience shame or confusion because they're coming to terms with feelings that they've either repressed for quite some time, or they're just experiencing them. It can be a scary time for them, so we shouldn't judge. And to be really honest with you, personally, I feel that every single guy on this site is at least 10% gay if we're going to really say something about sexuality(not to offend the heterosexual men of this room). Because lets fucking face it- you're on a site devoted to large penises, HELLO! You're browsing the pictures, watching videos, comparing with guys on cam, and watching guys jerk off. I mean, really? That's 100% straight to you? Really? No. And if you try to use the "I come here for support on issues" shit with me, I'll tell you not to even go there. Wikipedia and Google are both amazing, and if you have a big dick, what support do you really fucking need? "I don't know what's bigger? My cock or my ego?" Lets talk about it...
So, with that being said. Maybe it's not the ratio of someone's sexual orientation in their profile we should focus on, but ourselves, and the people who created that profile. But if it does bother you that much, suggest that the sexual preference category is altered. Worst case scenario, someone says no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Dante'

hey guys. whats with all these dudes claiming to be 100% or 99% straight, yet say they enjoy eating their cum, other guys cum, having their face cummed on by themselves and other guys, fucked in the ass, making out with guys, sucking dick, big dicks in their face, etc... to me thats pretty damn gay.

me personally, I find all the stuff I mentioned in the first post absolutely disgusting, and almost offensive, which qualifies me to be 100% straight IMO.

so wtf is with these "straight" guys being/acting/saying gay things? are they ashamed to be gay so they call themselves straight? do they not understand how percentages work? do they seriously have themselves convinced that theyre straight? I dont get it... IMO its either 100% straight, 100% gay, or 50/50. but maybe im just being too picky and should worry less about others/numbers on an internet site...