100 plus club

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's just too many partners! I am not convinced more partners means that you have a better sex life. Sex just gets better and better if you keep the same partner, and you actually tend to have a lot more sex.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's just too many partners! I am not convinced more partners means that you have a better sex life. Sex just gets better and better if you keep the same partner, and you actually tend to have a lot more sex.

Right! People who've been each other's lovers for years develop really deep understanding of how to please one another. They get to explore sexual joy together knowing their partner is emotionally safe for them.

Ever notice that people who with excellent social skills tend to keep good friends and lovers for years? Having healthy long term friendships and long term relationships is one of the best indicators that somebody is a good lover - in my own opinion.

4socratease

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Totally agree with quietguy-----I had a significant number of partners before I got married and while I always enjoyed new experiences, my married sex life has allowed for a long term exploration that builds into a very interesting sex life, if the communication is good and each partner is open to what the others sexual needs might be.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

you're lucky! because from my experiences it seems harder to keep the sex life at the same pace(lots and lots!) as it was when the relationship started in the begining.
god bless you and your lover!

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I passed that mark in college. It means nothing ot me now. I don't even sleep around anymore. With age I realized that true man only needs to satisfy the one he is with.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easily well over 100 women. I lost count a long time ago, and I guess what's really bad is I don't remember many of their names. I spent many years in the Army during peacetimes and traveled all over meeting a lot of women. I don't know what the Army is like now, but when I served, it was like one big orgy. And during a deployment, Army wives will be the first ones at the club ready to fuck!