100% str8 guys have you ever thought about gay sex?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am gay and I have made out (kissing) with girls before a few times and it was hot. Some guys are sloppy kissers and girls always let you lead in kissing.
I had sex 2 times with women, they both picked me up at a str8 clubs and both times it was BAD.
It's been so long that the thought of a womans hand on my cock now creeps me out, but sex or maybe a BJ with a woman would be interesting. (yes I am a freak) But I would push aside Carmen Electra to have sex with Dennis Rodman ( and I don't even like him, but I like cock and hear he has a big one)

anyway I don't think that anyone is 100% any one way. being 99% str8 and 1% gay to me means that if you have 99 girls in the room and 1 guy , you will never pick the guy.

So my question to 100% str8 guys is have you ever thought about what it would be like to get a BJ or handjob from a guy or fuck a guy?

Mikk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll admit that I quite like looking at cocks and there are a few I'd gladly get my lips around.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
remmebers me a girl reject me yesterday cuz I wasn't bi.. straight guys turn her off... hehe think of that and i say where is the world going?

hmm also reminds me I ask 2 girl's # and had the 2 of them... one of them completely ask me for it instead of me.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MIkk then you must change that 100% of yours.. :)
I think is gross to be straight and think of "getting someone's penis close to ur mouth" just my thought.

maybe you are 10% gay and you don't know it.. :) open up hehe

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No! A few years ago, I had to have a sigmoidoscopy and it was uncomfortable. A sig tube isn't nearly as big as many cocks out there. I cannot imagine having a guys dick shoved up my butt - even if it was done gently. I could not imagine sucking another guys cock either. Or even let some guy suck my cock.

canZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I've thought about it in the same way a person usually thinks about commiting a crime but never actually considering it and it's just not something I would be willing to try ever. I have no problems whatsoever with homosexuality it's just not for me.

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think all of us have, but it's kind of like asking someone if they have ever thought of a green polar bear. You just did didn't you?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No! A few years ago, I had to have a sigmoidoscopy and it was uncomfortable. A sig tube isn't nearly as big as many cocks out there. I cannot imagine having a guys dick shoved up my butt - even if it was done gently. I could not imagine sucking another guys cock either. Or even let some guy suck my cock.

Well, I'm (at least) 90% gay but can't bottom, either. There's much more to being gay than getting fucked.

neils1153

1st Like
Media
i have thought about it,,, hell im 33, but the mere thought of it disguest me!!! i guess im a typical "Pegan", i belive in the laws of nature, and even wild beast "normaly", dont stoop to such nasty habbits... GROSS!!!

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have thought about it,,, hell im 33, but the mere thought of it disguest me!!! i guess im a typical "Pegan", i belive in the laws of nature, and even wild beast "normaly", dont stoop to such nasty habbits... GROSS!!!

I'm pretty sure that homosexual behavior takes among many other species besides humans.

Pardon my ignorance neils, but what's a "Pegan"?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm (at least) 90% gay but can't bottom, either. There's much more to being gay than getting fucked.

Of course there is! Lest we forget that all gay men love to shop, dance, cook, attend circuit parties and behave in an effeminate fashion. :tongue:

That was sarcasm I don't believe any of that nonsense.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
remmebers me a girl reject me yesterday cuz I wasn't bi.. straight guys turn her off... hehe think of that and i say where is the world going?

Two questions:

A) Was she hot?

B) If yes to A, how can I get ahold of her?:tongue:

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 100% str8, but when I was younger my brother and I would give eachother BJ's and handjobs. It stopped along time ago, but I do still think about it and get hard. I love to look at cocks, but only cocks not the guy, I think I would give tons of bj's if I didn't see the guy or his body.

yamas2007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to think of myself as 100% straight but over the past couple of years I have grown to appreciate cocks and love to look at large ones. Whether its right or wrong I'd love to wrap my lips around a cock bigger than mine and have done so with my girls ex boyfriend who joins us on occasion for sex. I still don't get excited in public when I see a good looking guy, just enjoy looking at cocks.