"100% straight guys" - would you take it in the ass?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just because a guy is straight doesn't mean he shouldn't enjoy the pleasures of having his ass played with and his prostrate massaged. All men have extensive nerve endings in the anal area and if they could just get over the "ass = gay" thing it will open up a whole new world for them.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because a guy is straight doesn't mean he shouldn't enjoy the pleasures of having his ass played with and his prostrate massaged. All men have extensive nerve endings in the anal area and if they could just get over the "ass = gay" thing it will open up a whole new world for them.

I completely agree with you! The ass is just a part of everyone's body and there's no reason it shouldn't be experimented with. But yeah, a lot of guys I've been with have this whole perception that if he likes something up his ass that makes him automatically gay.

I'm not a gay guy but I have heard that many gay guys don't even enjoy having something in their asses so it's not a gay thing, it's a subjective thing.

D_yexysoy

Just Browsing
Media
Husband is 100% straight, but strong enough in his sexuality to have 'considered' whether a bi experience would interest him. It doesn't. But, he loves anal anything. He's got no problem with worrying over being gay because of it. If it feels good, it feels good, end of story. Now, I do know men who wouldn't even consider it because of the 'idea' of it, and have likely never tried. Sex is so mental though those men could never enjoy it if it did feel good because of the fear.

So, somehow gently bring the subject up, or as the other poster said, gradually move that direction and guage his response. He'll either ask what the hell you think you're doing, or moan for more.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This guy I'm seeing is straight as far as I know. I don't know his exact straightness percentage and I don't want to ask him because he might get all sensitive about it.

So assuming he's 100% straight, I want him to experiment with his "posterior" with me. If a guy's g-spot is in his ass, life is too short to not want to discover this heavenly place.

100% straight guys: if the girl you're seeing wants to shove something up 'there' would you agree to it? Or what will she have to do to get you to agree to it?

I had a g/f who would kinda do this to me. We liked to take showers together because her shower was large and there was some room to maneuver.

I'd face away from her and she'd come up from behind and take several fingers and play with my asshole. She'd never quite go in all the way though. I'd grip the towel rack with both hands and close my eyes.

The whole experience was a definite pleasure-pain kind of thing. But it was always worth it.

bareboysd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Straight or Gay, once you like it, you crave it. My wife started by tossing my salad, moved onto a double headed dildo, and now I just love getting fucked!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
100% straight guys: if the girl you're seeing wants to shove something up 'there' would you agree to it? Or what will she have to do to get you to agree to it?

I wouldn't do it...and there's nothing she could do to get me to agree to it...

it's not that I think it's gay or anything...I just don't like to be touched back there...

pantano

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I consider myself as straight as I love woman just to much :biggrin1: but I like a bit of anal play as it feels just good.
I only used toys but I wont say no when the opportunity is there to get a real cock up there as I love to experiment.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might be able to begin to explore this on a physical level when showering together. It's a natural situation for approaching this sometimes taboo spot. Offer to wash his back, few men will refuse. Take it slowly and make it nice and sensual then let your hands run down over his glutes. If he seems to be liking this you can let your fingers slip between them and go lightly over or near his anus. Then stop. Later you can discuss it having been enjoyable for you, how about him.....?
As others have said, unless you learn he is really into it, and some are and hesitant to let on, take this gradually and gently.
Dave

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guys like it and some guys don't. There is no hard and fast rule (no pun intended) that goes for every man in every circumstances. I have friends who talk about what a good time it is, but I'n not interested in the least.

If he expressed interest, strap one on and fuck his ass into tomorrow. But if he enjoys it, he may not be 100% straight.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my cock is buried in a girl's mouth and she starts to play with my ass, I go crazy. Had a girl push a finger in as she was trying to deep throat me, I came so hard that she had a hard time swallowing the whole load.
On the other hand, when the doc does it to check my prostate, I feel very violated. Must be because the doc is male and my girlfriend, was, well a girl. So if the pushee is female, I like very much.