"100% straight guys" - would you take it in the ass?

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he is a sensitive sex partner and an open-minded kind of guy, the I'd say that it's worth a try. If he likes it, you'll take your sex to another level of intimacy. If he doesn't, then you'll just continue having the great sex you already have.

Suggestion: I don't know if there's an adult sex store near where you live, but going together to pick out sex toys is like wonderful foreplay.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
here's how i feel about it...if she wants to experiment with that, fine. it's not like i never asked her to do anything bizarre. as they say,"i'll try anything". now, first...you are having sex with a woman. not a man. check. second, you are having sex with a woman who is using a rubber sex toy to stimulate your body with...NOT another man's dick. i fail to see where that makes anyone gay. people who can't see things for what they are just aren't real damn sexy.

tryinmybest

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've played with my ass since i was 14. my current gf always joked about putting something in there and i always reacted homophobic when she suggested it because i didn't know what her reaction would be.

about a year ago i plucked up the courage to ask her to finger me while she gave me a bj...she was always so careful and thought she was hurting me, little did she know i'd be doing it for about 7 years!! lol

anyhoo now she uses vibrators and strap ons with me and we both love it...i also indulge in my own little ass play when she's not around ;)

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after going through surgery two months ago that required my bowels to cut open and medical bandages stuffed inside the open cavity, I would most definitely say no

if can't handle that in any measure, wouldn't be able to handle a finger, strap on or another man

not just the discomfort but now will have pain from the future bowel reconstruction I will have to endure

so no Ass Play for this Shadow:rolleyes:

indurance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i would like to try anul on a newbie like me for the first time,my butt is a virgin,i know i am missing out on some good sexual pleasure.a third person be great to suck on while i am getting anul,male or female

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's my philiosophy: if you won't do it, don't expect your girl to do it. There several guys out there that wouln't take it up the gary but want their girl to do it-defintely not fair. Just sayin', be fair.

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Any guy that takes it up the ass is not straight. I would Not recommend trying it on him. It may not go well.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A 100% straight guy would not want a cock up his ass. However, it doesn't mean they don't want ass play, dildo, finger whatever, by a female. Anal sex isn't gay sex, it is just another sexual position