"100% straight guys" - would you take it in the ass?

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the anus holds many pleasures that myself as a straight guy have not experienced, but I just can't see myself with another man, nor I want.
Yes, a woman can sexually play with my entire body, including fucking my ass with a dildo, I love the ass sensations and I think a cock inside me would feel great, I get excited by it.
The problem and contradiction is that the cock would need to belong to a woman, because the moment I think a man, my excitement stops.

trans? no, because they are still men as far as I see it.
So there is no solution, just finding something that could reproduce what I think a real cock like mine feels inside a vagina, for example, but in my ass.

Perfect, perfect solution would be if I could self fuck me, then i won't be disgusted by the thought of another man, because it would be ME.

I consider myself open, sexually even more open, but I am straight and that is not changing, because I just don't feel it is for me.

Rationally, I know I am missing on some sexual pleasure, I want to get that pleasure, but so far, I have not found a way that can please my curiosity and at the same time not going agains my nature.

Hope it makes sense :)

gaygent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question is not only about straight guys and anal penetration. I'm a gay guy and I wont let anything or anyone near my arse. Not all gay guys do anal.

I just really want to please him.:redface: If he's going to feel abused and violated I won't do it.:frown1:

I want to start with my tongue, if he lets me use my tongue and doesn't complain I just might stick a finger or two. But I've heard that some guys are into that and others will never want to talk to me again.:eek:

Just want to say, I am str8, I love anal sex. A few guys have done it to me, that dosn't make you gay! :confused:They started slow and it didn't even hurt (they were HUGE) because they went slow at first.:biggrin1: Gay is a state of mind, my girlfriend has a strap on, I do her, then she turns the tables. Its a lot of pleasure for both of us. You don't know until you try! Nor will he!

Last edited by a moderator:

start by playing with your hands, if no resistance move to tongue, lube and fingers.
Gay is being attracted to the same sex, not enjoying sex with the opposite sex. :)

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy using my finger and tongue on a guy's ass...especially when sucking his big cock. However...I think it is kinda hot to stick my turbo vibe in a guys ass...doesn't have to be full on up in there...The last guy I tried it on LOVED IT. I'm not saying I need a strap on...but I did thoroughly enjoy it. As a side note...I have fully fucked a guy up his ass with another vibe and that was fun too.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Both my teen lover and I thught of ourselves as "regular guys" but as our friendship became more than just friendship things began to happen: we had sex and for two years we "learned by doing" and never stopped thinking of ourselves as "regular guys" and we assumed (perhaps naively) that our male peers were making similar discoveries about the joys of m2m loving sexual contact. And, yes, we both "took it up our asses" finding that two in love do manage to find out every possible way of pleasing each other.

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it has come to be my belief that a small amount of straight men actually like anal play. reason mainly being that they are secure with their sexuality. if you think that he might try it then ask, the worst he can do it say no. anyways from the sounds of it, you like dirty kinky sex... and is always a turn on in my book.

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
I have a few toys I use for anal. Been doing this since I was 20 or so. But I never did tell my wife about it, my little secret. I do not think it would have been well received on her part, she was pretty lame about sex to begin with.

Whether I would do it with a real one is unknown. Never had the opportunity, probably never will. But I'll continue to use my nice toys regularly.

I know my info says 80/20. That is just where I think I am. Have never actually had M2M, but would if the opportunity presented itself and he was attractive.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's nothing wrong with enjoying sex with a partner you know he/she wont make a fool of you afterwards. that will eventually make you regret you opened yourself up tothem . One of my previous girlfirends, hooked up with a nice guy after we broke up. She was happy she found someone who was 100% str8 as she said (since i m not), but some months ago she asked me if it was normal for a straight guy to get high on anal games... Whatever that means.... She is a cock lover and likes t worship cocks i know that for sure, but when she started experimenting with her new boyfriend, she found out his soft spot on the dark side of the moon... In any case she told me tat the sex was great, it was just a little wird for such a maasculine guy to get turned on when she fingered him...

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
100% straight guys: if the girl you're seeing wants to shove something up 'there' would you agree to it? Or what will she have to do to get you to agree to it?

No i would not and she'd have to find a new boyfriend. And yes, i am secure in my sexuality.