"100% straight guys" - would you take it in the ass?

L_C6969

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a friend who is REALLY into it, and probably wont date a girl that wont play with his ass. I've had girls massage around the hole, but not put anything in more than to the first knuckle. Had licking once, which felt great, but definitely want to be right after a shower. It definitely feels good to me...heightened pleasure imo. I have never had a girl ask to do anymore, and I dont know that id want to. I have had anal sex with girls, but much prefer the pussy.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
i guess if he accept it in the ass he is not str8

I see, meaning only the ass of a gay man can be an erogenous zone? ???

... if you think that he might try it then ask, the worst he can do it say no. anyways from the sounds of it, you like dirty kinky sex ...

Seeing as how eyescream (the OP) hasn't posted to this thread in over 3 years I would think responding in the first person is likely fruitless.

jadnash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When i was in College, i found out that Straight Boys legs fly open and to the ceiling very easy. They loved a good dick in their butt! No kissing or sucking thats gay, but its ok to get fucked!!!! Frat boys love dick, i know, i fucked alot of them and they would come back for more. Always acted drunk or out of it but would grind back.

Last edited:
Reactions: wslover

jonsing45

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When i was in College, i found out that Straight Boys legs fly open and to the ceiling very easy. They loved a good dick in their butt! No kissing or sucking thats gay, but its ok to get fucked!!!! Frat boys love dick, i know, i fucked alot of them and they would come back for more. Always acted drunk or out of it but would grind back.

Haha... Too funny but I'd have to agree

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've had several ladies incorporate analingus into their oral repertoire, and i must say that i'm not upset by it...
especially while they are jacking my spit-slick cock with one hand and massaging my balls with the other.
have even had a few ladies "dip inside the rim", if you will, with their tongue and it felt amazing.
i feel that if a woman is so committed to my pleasure that she embraces oral in such a vigorous and adventurous fashion it's going to be a hot situation, any way you cut it.
if she has a beautiful pussy/ass situation going on, i'm bound to return the favour...

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had my finger, my wife's finger, and a fairly decent sized dildo up there. Feels pretty good. I'd probably consider letting a guy do me once (more if I liked it) but he'd have to be skilled enough to know what's doing. I wouldn't want my first time to be his first time.

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't even begin to count the number of straight / married men who wanted me to fuck them. I think straight guys like it even better than gay guys. But someone above also said they don't want to kiss or suck cock - that's true. They only wanted my big cock up their butts. I was happy to oblige.

B_Sackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly wildbill. Why would a heterosexual male want anything near his ass. This thread should be in the gay section. Not that theres anything wrong with being gay.