100% straight man who wants to try cock

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by HotRod65, Nov 22, 2009.

1. HotRod65

HotRod65 New Member

Albums:
    OK, this is probably nothing new on this forum but here goes anyway. As a totally straight man for 50 and quite a few years, I've always known that I'm 100% attracted to women. But over a lifetime I've come to the conclusion that sex is sex, and anything that happens between consenting adults that gives mutual pleasure and does no harm to anyone else is OK.
    I know I could never have a relationship with a gay man, but I do feel a strong curiosity to want to have a sexual encounter with another male. On a purely sexual level, I think I'd enjoy giving pleasure to someone else and having them do the same for me, as maybe only a man could do for another man. My personal experience with the women in my own life hasn't been all that satisfactory, which left me thinking that doing it myself was the best option,(but maybe I was just unlucky). The idea of penetrative sex with a man does nothing for me and I wouldn't want any kind of relationship, but I am a cock worshipper and now I feel like I'd like to experience a sexual encounter with another man. I have to admit that I might decide it was a big mistake straight afterwards, or even during or before, but hey, everyone should experience everything once to satisfy their curiosity, if they feel the need.
    I don't understand the way I feel, but I get the feeling I'm not alone on this one.
    Any thoughts ?

2. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you might be looking for male bonding more than the sex...I think any of it is normal though

3. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

not 100% str8 then are you?

4. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

That's pretty much the way I feel about women. I don't have any interest in a relationship, maybe random sex, but not a relationship. Mainly because I just don't "get" women, I don't understand the way they think and react sometimes, and this is a big deal for me.

Sex is sex, if it's enjoyable and consensual for both parties then all is well.

5. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    bingo!

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you feel straight that is cool. I wouldn't worry about the %

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you want cock, then go for it. There have always been lots of guys who are looking for oral/JO-only scenes.

8. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

This makes sense to me too. Many times we guys think that we have to be sexual with other people if we have any interest or feeling for them at all. I have had mutual masturbation and oral sex with a few guys but it didn't feel right to me. It was sort of enjoyable but wasn't very satisfying. I think what I was looking for was "male bonding" like what Cube says above. When I found out I could just hang with these same guys, talk and cuddle together, it felt a lot more real and comfortable. I'm not really interested in sucking off a guy just because I want to be buddies with him or vice versa. It seems like a lot of work for something that can be more available if I'm just willing to trust the other person.

9. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I met a guy once in a steam room that wanted to hook up. Total sweet heart but he just seemed straight. I asked him if he was and just curious. He said he just wanted to hug someone and have a good friend and be close. I thought...wow, this describes me too sometimes and I like guys.

10. D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov Account Disabled

Hmm, if I may add my two cents... If you insist on having no relationship with the other guy, then you'd be better to hire a male scort. This is very professional and possibly safe, but it may not address your emotional needs.

11. D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov Account Disabled

I want to add that I think these feelings, desires, doubts, etc are quite common after a certain age threshold for many males. It may cause some embarrassment, but it could be some unavoidable biological trick for these men to come to terms with their original bisexuality. For these men the lines between homo and heterosexuality become really very thin... Labels begin to matter much less. You have my total empathy (original poster).

Draft saved Draft deleted