100% straight

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
Why is it so threatening to gay guys, that a straight man is fully straight, 100 % ??

:confused: :confused:

Nothing 'threatening' about it.

It's just absurd.

Learn to think beyond the obvious

NineInchCock_60IQ said:
Most straight men, even extremely bigoted straight men who hate gay men, are not actually "afraid" of gays.
You don't actually believe that do you? You seem brighter.

I do not agree with this comment. They're afraid in this society to see what, often, they unconsciously recognize in themselves.

I think they are in fact 'afraid' of gay men. That fear is manifest most tellingly in overt hostility and the phenomenon we see as "gay bashing".

It's most easily recognizable in that "oh you know the right kind of threesome" comment:rolleyes: so prevalent in television land culture subliminal suggestion.

Most straight men find homosexual activity to be disgusting. There is also a social stigma attached to homosexuality that they don't want to be associated with. This is a far simpler and more logical explanation than what you managed to come up with.

Do you concede then that most straight women find lesbian activity disgusting?

And do you personally (from a detached standpoint) find 'homosexuality disgusting'? For if you do then I wonder how you'd feel if any of the homosexual posters on this board said "oh YUCK! Men fucking women!! That's disgusting".

Interesting when you reverse the premise, eh?:33:

Moreover, what's most telling is that no heteosexual females have given their take on this thread. One by one all the straight posters have felt the need to defend their heterosexual assignment and say in effect "hey! Not me man!! I don't have a homosexual feeling in me!!"

Do you dolts realise that that very notion comes decidedly from how you were INSTRUCTED to feel by your society and your family? Let the societal trappings go and learn to be truly self-scrutinizing. No one will judge you the lesser on this board for being honest.

how do you explain the many gay men who say they find the thought of being with a woman revolting? Are they afraid that they might be straight?

I find them equally in denial as you straight dudes who say you'd never consider gay sex. I've been in two situation where just these types have "risen" to the occasion when another male was present along with a female. So there goes that theory.

"The Truth will set you Free" :biggrin1:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
If anything, this thread has proven that for both straight men and gay men, it can be quite difficult to imagine the way someone with a sexual orientation different from your own might feel.

To me this is a great summary of what seems to be behind the debate so far in this thread.

There seems to be an assumption that someone with a different sexuality to your own constantly judges you on your sexuality and what you do in bed. I'm not naive I know there are people around who do that.

The vast majority of my friends are straight and I'm pretty sure they are not interested in what I get up to private. I'm not interested in what they do. I accept them for the people they are.

As for percentages - who gives a shit? I don't - I put 100% gay as that is what I think is appropriate for me at this point in my life. You can all put whatever the hell you like - put 1000% straight if you want. I will form my opinion of you based on my interactions with you and what I see of your interactions with others on the board. All i ask is that you offer me the same in return.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo writes:

Pichulon?

Think of sex as a continuum. You can explain 'til the cows come home but you want to simplify something that's amazingly complex. The more you go on the more suspect you become.

Stronzo.
That is your flaw, you are not willing to accept that a heterosexual frame of mind reaches up to females, and that is as far as it goes, heterosexual men reach females, and it is a cul_de_sac between female and male lovers.
There is no continuum to any other destination.
The heterosexual man has as his sexual goal and satisfaction, a female . You want to add pages to a story that is written, published and finished. (figuratively).

I understand the theory you are bespeaking about.
There is no heterosexuality, all males are homosexual , and they express their desire to certain degrees, from closet homosexual, through bisexuality into full gay behavior.
That is , more than preposterous, it is funny.
That means, I came from another planet.
Should we open another thread about space aliens On earth?

Cool off, it is not the end of the world, accept the unavoidable.
To say that no straight man is really straight, and to say that he holds homosexual feelings and thoughts, active thoughts, (like big bull says) , would be the equivalnet of straight men saying that gay behavior is born in pervertion and choice.
I do not think that way ( about latter), I accept all degrees of sexual mind frames . On the other hand, you are being intolerant, you refuse to accept.
I invite you to come to your senses, and, accept reality. This is an invitation to redeem yourself and eccept us heterosexual men for what we are.:rolleyes:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
mtguy1972 said:
II think the gist of the study is regarding homophobia in heterosexual men, not judging the degree of their sexual orientation. The results show that homophobic men tend to show more arousal than non-homophobic men, which correlates with other research suggesting that homophobia stems from internal prohibitions against their own homosexual feelings/urges.

As often happens in these threads, some of the most responsible posts get overlooked because of an urge to respond to the most spectacularly off-track responses. This post by mtguy1972 (#37, for those who want to read the whole thing) is both concise and astute, worth much more consideration. Not much drama here, but a great deal of sense.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
From my perspective, hetero and homo sexual are labels. From the reading I've done, not that I'm any expert, show that very few people are completely one or the other. For example - the Kinsey scale - a 1 being completely hetero and a 10 being completely homo. There are very few true 1's and 10's, but lots and lots of 8's, 9's; & 2's & 3's. Most of them however don't act out and live as 1's & 10's. Whatever. To each their own.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fortiesfun said:
As often happens in these threads, some of the most responsible posts get overlooked because of an urge to respond to the most spectacularly off-track responses. This post by mtguy1972 (#37, for those who want to read the whole thing) is both concise and astute, worth much more consideration. Not much drama here, but a great deal of sense.

And it makes perfect sense, doesn't it, Doc? After all, it would be the men who actually DO have a "choice" about their sexual orientation, who for example consider themselves straight but have some level of hidden sexual feelings inside for other men, who might rail on and on about how they "don't agree with the choice to be gay." Or who would wear their contempt for gay men like a talisman to ward off their own secret feelings. Anyone who was truly 100% straight would see by their own experience that it's not a matter of "choice."

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
Stronzo.
That is your flaw, you are not willing to accept that a heterosexual frame of mind reaches up to females, and that is as far as it goes, heterosexual men reach females, and it is a cul_de_sac between female and male lovers.
There is no continuum to any other destination.
The heterosexual man has as his sexual goal and satisfaction, a female . You want to add pages to a story that is written, published and finished. (figuratively).

I understand the theory you are bespeaking about.

First off I'm not 'bespeaking' anything. Using that preposterous word in this context only makes you look like the struggling ass you are.

I'm attempting vainly to explain to you that your refusual to see sexuality in any terms but a societal one leaves many posters (including me) to believe that you'd do anything possible to distance yourself from anything even remotely associated with the notion of being homosexual. It's so obvious it leaps from each of your posts.

And you aren't the spokesperson for 'heterosexual males' per se by a long shot.
There is no heterosexuality, all males are homosexual , and they express their desire to certain degrees, from closet homosexual, through bisexuality into full gay behavior.
That is , more than preposterous, it is funny.
Actually I didn't say that but since you have it's telling.

That means, I came from another planet.
Should we open another thread about space aliens On earth?

Easily you have.

Open anything you like but begin with your ability to understand.

Perhaps easily you do come from another planet since I know a bit about you beyond what you post here and you're easily 'alien' to any individual I'd like to claim a relationship to on this one.

Cool off, it is not the end of the world, accept the unavoidable.

I'm cool enough to address the incongruities in the innane argument of a frightened "heterosexual" male with his undertones of homophobia rife in his posts and his misogyny fully in place. Oddly misogyny and homophobia often go hand in hand.

To say that no straight man is really straight, and to say that he holds homosexual feelings and thoughts, active thoughts, (like big bull says) , would be the equivalnet of straight men saying that gay behavior is born in pervertion and choice.

There's no correlation. That's a faulty analogy. I never denied that you had heterosexuality in your spectrum and that you weren't 'born in that perversion'. :rolleyes:
I do not think that way ( about latter), I accept all degrees of sexual mind frames.

Perversion takes apparently more obvious form. You're proof positive. You demonstrate that in each post.

You 'accept' homosexuality about as readily as you read the posts of our good women posters in the 'bisexuality' thread. You read selectively and you pander to women in order to ingratiate and in that process fall flat on your face transparently each time.

On the other hand, you are being intolerant, you refuse to accept.

My senses are intact. Your denial mechanism is the stuff of legend on this board. Trust me in this.

I invite you to come to your senses, and, accept reality. This is an invitation to redeem yourself and eccept us heterosexual men for what we are.:rolleyes:

And I invite you to either stop living in denial.

If you're a sterling example of the "heterosexuals" among us I suggest to those others who'd use that adjective to define themselves to jump ship immediately for fear of being seen as narrowly as you see yourself and them.

You're a paranoic homophobe dude. It was all over everything you wrote in my "bisexuality and women and straight men" thread. And even and in spite of proclamations of all female posters on that thread you refused to address their reality. Yet here you'd pronounce your "died in the wool" disinclination to anything homosexual and expect us to read you and understand.

Must be as frustrating to you as it was to those women on that thread when your entreaties go entirely disregarded eh?:cool: Now imagine how those female posters in my thread viewed you.

Plus there's something else:

"pichulon"? Your reputation precedes you and I have zero respect for your behavior. You'll get my drift if you reach back deep into the recesses of your mind and recall your other on-board behavior. Dude. You're nothing but a hard-up would-be lothario who's crusing for pussy anywhere he can't find it in the real world.

pichulon said:
I like women and women if what makes my instincts run wild.
Fight those instincts. That very 'wildness' has given you already a rather unsavory reputation.:rolleyes:

In a word? G-R-O-S-S

There. Now I'm properly "cooled" :rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
And it makes perfect sense, doesn't it, Doc? After all, it would be the men who actually DO have a "choice" about their sexual orientation, who for example consider themselves straight but have some level of hidden sexual feelings inside for other men, who might rail on and on about how they "don't agree with the choice to be gay." Or who would wear their contempt for gay men like a talisman to ward off their own secret feelings. Anyone who was truly 100% straight would see by their own experience that it's not a matter of "choice."

Bingo!

See: Murphy, Eddie.

And MANY MANY others.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did my percentages based on this:

Given the opportunity to have sex 100 times, I would choose having sex with a woman every single time.

I don't understand how that's threatening anyone, it's just what I feel. I am attracted to women, not men, and that really shouldn't piss anyone else off. If we're going to dedicate a thread to the 100% straight people, why can't the same thing be said about the 100% gay people? The Kinsey report states that there are very few truly homosexual men either.

I dunno, I'm a big believer in to each his own. Let people do what they want, and put what they want. Who is anyone else to tell that person what they are?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LINittanyLion said:
I dunno, I'm a big believer in to each his own. Let people do what they want, and put what they want. Who is anyone else to tell that person what they are?

I agree totally. Pity more did not.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
You don't actually believe that do you? You seem brighter.
do you always have to be an ass?

I've expressed my opinion on this subject in other nearly identical threads. I'll repeat one of the most important things I've said before and put it in bold so it stands out in this lengthy post: Of course there is a certain cultural aspect to sexuality, as well as an equally powerful biological component. But a person's culture is part of who they are. Raised in complete isolation from all human contact and anything that could be construed as cultural imput, each of us would be barely cognizant non-lingual sub-humans. Attempting to define an "ur-sexuality," whatever would exist without cultural input, is fucking ridiculous.

To sum up what I'm bespeaking: If someone feels they are 100% straight because they have been culturally indoctrinated to be, feel, think and act 100% straight.... then it is possible to be 100% straight.

Stronzo said:
I do not agree with this comment. They're afraid in this society to see what, often, they unconsciously recognize in themselves.

I think they are in fact 'afraid' of gay men. That fear is manifest most tellingly in overt hostility and the phenomenon we see as "gay bashing".

It's most easily recognizable in that "oh you know the right kind of threesome" comment:rolleyes: so prevalent in television land culture subliminal suggestion.
Again, this doesn't equal fear. You may not want to share your bed sexually with a fattie, someone ugly, a relative, a child, a senior citizen, a corpse, or a barnyard animal and nobody is going to accuse you of having a phobia. To not find these other things sexually desirable seems normal. Pedophiles, necrophiliacs, etc. haven't been as politicized as homosexuals though, so there's no popular public discourse accusing people of biogtry who openly find the idea of having sex with a horse to be repellent.

Stronzo said:
Do you concede then that most straight women find lesbian activity disgusting?
I don't know about most, I haven't conducted any polls. But I know plenty of straight women who find the idea of being with another woman sexually to be disgusting, yes.

Stronzo said:
And do you personally (from a detached standpoint) find 'homosexuality disgusting'?
Homosexuality itself, no. That's just a concept.
There are some things that are less conceptual: Looking at other men's dicks, or asses. The thought of myself personally having my penis in some guy's butt. Or having some guy's penis in my own butt. Or kissing a man on the lips. Or having a man's dick in my mouth. Or having my own dick in another man's mouth. I find all of the preceding to be gross.

Stronzo said:
For if you do then I wonder how you'd feel if any of the homosexual posters on this board said "oh YUCK! Men fucking women!! That's disgusting".
You don't have to wonder because they have.

Stronzo said:
Interesting when you reverse the premise, eh?:33:
No, it's not really interesting at all. If you read my previous post carefully you'd see I already brought it up myself. It was actually the first thing I mentioned.

Stronzo said:
Moreover, what's most telling is that no heteosexual females have given their take on this thread. One by one all the straight posters have felt the need to defend their heterosexual assignment and say in effect "hey! Not me man!! I don't have a homosexual feeling in me!!"
This also isn't at all surprising, and is also something I covered in my own post, only I did it in an unusually (for me) succint and elegant way. I made the bulk of my whole argument in two or three lines so perhaps you missed it. There is a social stigma attached to gayness. That same stigma is attached to lesbianism only to a far lesser extent. Most of the posters on this board are male. Most of the males are gay. Of the female posters, I don't think any identify themselves as 100% lesbian (and wouldn't it be odd if they were on a penis support group site anyway?). All of the posts in this thread have been about male sexuality. Given all of that it doesn't seem very odd that it's the heterosexual men who feel that their self-abscribed orientation is somehow under attack and in need of being defended.

Stronzo said:
Do you dolts realise that that very notion comes decidedly from how you were INSTRUCTED to feel by your society and your family? Let the societal trappings go and learn to be truly self-scrutinizing. No one will judge you the lesser on this board for being honest.
and are you such a "dolt" that you can't see if everyone acted the way they were instructed by society homosexuality would die out within a generation or two? You're oversimplifying.

I'd like to add to a thought I had earlier in this thread: One of the few actually interesting things this discussion has managed to demonstrate is that, straight or gay, or somewhere in between, trying to imagine yourself in somebody else's shoes who has a sexual orientation different than your own must be very difficult. The one thing I see here over and over again is people trying to project their own feelings, opinions and attitudes on everyone, making generalizations that they assume must apply to everyone because they apply to themselves. The 100% straight guys are doing it, the 100% gay guys are doing it, and those who refuse to comment but obviously view sexuality as a fluid continuum are clearly doing it.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't need to be in every man's mind to know what I know regarding male sexuality. It is beyond obvious that straight men experience some degree of same-sex attraction, however minute it may be. It's all a question of degree -- a degree that seems impossible to quantify.

Straight men cannot hide their same-sex attraction desires. It jumps to the eyes, as the French say. Please answer these questions:

Why do so many straight men like straight big cock movies?
Why do so many straight men like straight gangbangs?
Why do so many straight men like multiple-male scenes in straight porn?
Why do so many straight men like "Please fuck my wife/GF" fetish movies?
Why do so many straight men like DP/DV/DP scenes?
Why do so many straight men like scenes where the male stars rub their dicks against each other's over a woman's mouth before ejaculating?

Straight porn alone is more than enough to prove straight men's natural attraction to maleness/masculinity. Being male already predisposes one to male-to-male attraction to some degree. It does not in any way take away from a straight man's much stronger desire for sex with a female.

Each person has a unique sexuality. That, I will not dispute that!.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LINittanyLion said:
I did my percentages based on this:

Given the opportunity to have sex 100 times, I would choose having sex with a woman every single time.

Yes if I were to look at it by your standard Lion it'd be dudes every time.

But I'm sure that's not where the initial thread premise was taking us. The inference in that first post was much more subliminal than that. That's what seems to escape the more obtuse of the responders.

I don't understand how that's threatening anyone, it's just what I feel. I am attracted to women, not men, and that really shouldn't piss anyone else off.

No one is threatened that I know of. It's the nuance of what aroused those straight men tested in that study that was the subject.

If we're going to dedicate a thread to the 100% straight people, why can't the same thing be said about the 100% gay people? The Kinsey report states that there are very few truly homosexual men either.

I've stated as much with respect to myself easily two times.

It's only been turned into "telling that person" since so many heterosexuals seem to take particular offense at saying anything male could give them wood.:33:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigbull29 said:
Each person has a unique sexuality. That, I will not dispute that!.

Precisely so. But you'll be hard-pressed to find most self-declared "heterosexual" males to admit to it given how our society shapes them to think and emote.

That's why I created my "bisexuality in females and heteosexual males" thread. Between that one and this one it's become painfully obivious that the fear of being thought in the least aroused by another male (to some of our resident hetero posters) would be a pain worse than death.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigbull29 said:
I don't need to be in every man's mind to know what I know regarding male sexuality. It is beyond obvious that straight men experience some degree of same-sex attraction,
It's also beyond obvious that you obtaining a grip on reality is beyond hope. So I won't argue. Your take on "straight" porn is HOPELESSLY colored by your own fetishes.