100% straight

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
mystromio said:
My intention really wasn't to be intolerant. The only thing I am intolerant of is intolerance! ;)

For most gay men, I think my post will resonate. We have grown up in a world where we have been considered abnormal, or even hateful, and many have suffered a lot of intolerance and abuse....if not physical violence, at the hands of "100% straight" men.

When I came out to my parents at 23, the first thing my father said was "it is not my genes"! Number 1 concern: someone might think he had a titch of gay!

So you will forgive me if you felt the target of intolerance. I don't know you, and you seem to be accepting and open. Maybe every "100%" straight man on this board is...although I doubt it. And feeling the brunt of intolerance, (albeit unintentional) you have just had a taste, diluted by a million, of what the average gay man experiences.

I posted because I just thought it odd/funny so many men on this board are "100% straight", and I was curious to know their thoughts about what the penile plethysmograph has to say about it.
This thread has been extremely active since I wrote my post. I agree with you about intolerance, it totally sucks! I understand what you have been through in terms of intolerance, I have homophobic friends with whom, I don't share any of their views, they don't know anything about homosexuals and are clearly ignorant! Sometimes I feel the same about certain homosexuals who only surround themselves with others like themselves. The heterosexual mentality is so different from theirs that they cannot accept it.
I accept your sexuality, some of you are clearly 100% gay, please accept mine!
I have never had sex with another man, I don't find men sexually attractive, I don't want a penis to penetrate my arse nor do I want to penetrate theirs. I have so much pleasure with women and I am obsessed with breasts which I can play with for hours. Check out my posts, I am also obsessed about female orgasms and therefore vaginas.
I am only interested in big cocks because it has always been my fantasy to have one (which I have achieved with PE) so that I can give more orgasms to women.
Some of you probably won't accept what I say, if so, you need meet more heteros to get rid of your ignorance!

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
This thread has been extremely active since I wrote my post. I agree with you about intolerance, it totally sucks! I understand what you have been through in terms of intolerance, I have homophobic friends with whom, I don't share any of their views, they don't know anything about homosexuals and are clearly ignorant! Sometimes I feel the same about certain homosexuals who only surround themselves with others like themselves. The heterosexual mentality is so different from theirs that they cannot accept it.
I have never had sex with another man, I don't find men sexually attractive, I don't want a penis to penetrate my arse nor do I want to penetrate theirs. I have so much pleasure with women and I am obsessed with breasts which I can play with for hours. Check out my posts, I am also obsessed about female orgasms and therefore vaginas.
I am only interested in big cocks because it has always been my fantasy to have one (which I have achieved with PE) so that I can give more orgasms to women.
Some of you probably won't accept what I say, if so, you need meet more heteros to get rid of your ignorance!

I second your words dongalong.

Stronzo, I am not alone, as you can see, it is better for you to accept my invitation to redeem yourself, and, become a more understanding person.:rolleyes:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
Stronzo, I am not alone, as you can see, it is better for you to accept my invitation to redeem yourself, and, become a more understanding person.:rolleyes:

Here's the deal ok pichulon?

Your pms precede you.

You stop hitting on all the women in here like the masher you are and I'll consider your 'invitation' to think you're an increment evolved from neanderthal status.

How's that sound.:rolleyes:

Dude. You're busted.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
Chill out dude.

We are having a good time, exchanging thoughts, getting to know each other.
How can we exchange thoughts when you have none?

I invite you to redeem yourself, :rolleyes: and, accept us heterosexual men for what we are.

Only when you stop being paraonic that people will think you're a fag for having let that guy blow you when you were 12. :biggrin1:

I accept you and everyone here.

On your terms only and they suck. I have the pm evidence to prove it. :cool:

I know , with some introspection, you will find out how confused you are.
As I know with a lobotomy you'll finally be able to rid the world of your misogynistic manic aggression. :smile:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm aren't we just chummy though. :biggrin1:

I just remembered, just in case.
Bespeak:to indicate, to evince, to betoken,to foretell, to foreshadow,to presage, to signify,to suggest, to testify,to display, to augur,to portend, to point out.
I am cool, you see, I try to help you out with a few new words.
sharing is power!

later dude.

DOLL!! I know what it means. It's just your use of it that makes you seem like a feeb. Err on the side of conservative verbiage sweetie. It'll make you seem less needy.

Big kiss.

You 'bud',

Stronzo

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Sexuality is not a measurement of character nor should it be. All people are deserving of equal treatment just because they are people.

Why must society feel it so important to label, categorize and place everything into something that they wish it to be. And I use that terminology definitively because it is not something they wish to understand. To understand would be to just accept it as is without explaination or rationalization or biased interpretation for what is or "how it is supposed to be".

If a guy says he's 100% straight why is it all of a sudden a threat to homosexuality and thus "homophobia"? Likewise if a guy is 100% gay, then great. He can be that. No straight person should feel threatened by it. People always want others to conform to what they believe and it shouldn't be like that.

If we believe different things then we just disagree. End of story. That doesn't mean I should hate you because we disagree, nor should you hate me. Agree to disagree and move on with your life. Your decision to agree/disagree does not affect my living my life. So move on. And someone else's decision to agree/disagree with you should not affect you either.

Though I have to agree with Dr Rock on this one...all these threads determining one's percentage of gay/straight seem to be getting out of hand.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In these times of contention it's not my intention to make things plain
I'm losing control now I'll just have to slow down a thought or two

I believe in the immaculate conception
And I believe in the resurrection
I believe in the elixir of youth
And I believe in the absolute truth

I've fallen from favour while trying to savour experience
I'm seeing things clearly but it has quite nearly blown my mind
It's the aim of existence to offer resistance to the flow of time
Everything is and that is why it is will be the line

I believe in perpetual motion
And I believe in perfect devotion
I believe in the things I've never had
I believe in my Mum and my Dad:biggrin1:

I believe in

There is no love in this world anymore:mad:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
mem0101 said:
In these times of contention it's not my intention to make things plain
I'm losing control now I'll just have to slow down a thought or two

I believe in the immaculate conception
And I believe in the resurrection
I believe in the elixir of youth
And I believe in the absolute truth

I've fallen from favour while trying to savour experience
I'm seeing things clearly but it has quite nearly blown my mind
It's the aim of existence to offer resistance to the flow of time
Everything is and that is why it is will be the line

I believe in perpetual motion
And I believe in perfect devotion
I believe in the things I've never had
I believe in my Mum and my Dad:biggrin1:

I believe in

There is no love in this world anymore:mad:

Did you write that?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
playainda336 said:
Why must society feel it so important to label, categorize and place everything into something that they wish it to be.

Agreed. I've maintained all along it shouldn't need to label.

If a guy says he's 100% straight why is it all of a sudden a threat to homosexuality and thus "homophobia"?

I don't see anyone saying that or seeing self-declaratory heterosexuality per se as a 'threat'. I just maintain it's one of those labels you just discussed. It's the outcropping of engendered reply of those who've felt their perceived hetersoexuality threatened by what I've posted in response who've further gone on to appear homophobic to a lesser or greater degree.

Likewise if a guy is 100% gay, then great. He can be that. No straight person should feel threatened by it.

Tellingly all the gay male posters who've contribued (without I believe a single exception) have said they'd entertain heterosexuality as an option.

People always want others to conform to what they believe and it shouldn't be like that.

Human nature.

If we believe different things then we just disagree. End of story.

To a point yes. But you cannot honestly believe that when posters like pichulon maintain the stance they do. You really need to reread some of the preposterous assumptions he's made. Oh but wait... aren't you the dude who thinks gays are not born that way?? :33: NEVERMIND.:rolleyes:

Though I have to agree with Dr Rock on this one...all these threads determining one's percentage of gay/straight seem to be getting out of hand.

You guys would be lost without the drama. Come on now....:cool:

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
mem0101 said:
Yes, I think he was secretly afraid. Although I did not research it, it is surmised that Hitler did have Jewish ancestry.
while any actual point to this thread appears to have long since gotten flushed away down the bottomless toilet of stronzo's ego, i gotta intervene on this point in the interests of historical accuracy: hitler did not have any known jewish antecedents. i suspect this falls into the same category as the old "one testicle" rumor: entertaining to contemplate, but highly unlikely given the evidence, and even less likely to ever get researched properly.

on the other hand, the jewish diaspora was a good while ago in terms of human generations, so i'd say it's pretty certain that we all have jewish ancestry of some degree :wink: i strongly doubt hitler was any more or less jewish than the vast majority of us in that respect - he was, however, significantly inbred, which may well have accounted for many of his ... personal peculiarities.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dongalong said:
Did you write that?

No, It's edited lyrics of the song I Believe, by The Buzzcocks .

A British Punk band that started in the late 70's.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stronzo said:
I don't see anyone saying that or seeing self-declaratory heterosexuality per se as a 'threat'. I just maintain it's one of those labels you just discussed. It's the outcropping of engendered reply of those who've felt their perceived hetersoexuality threatened by what I've posted in response who've further gone on to appear homophobic to a lesser or greater degree.
Do they truly feel their heterosexuality threatened? I cannot speak for anyone but myself. But often times messages are lost and found in translation. Anyone could have mistaken anyone's message for any one particular translation and quite possibly you may have translated his response to your message that he felt threatened, when he (pichulon) simply felt like he was discussing the matter and expressing how he felt on the subject. Without degradation and insultation on any party.
Stronzo said:
Tellingly all the gay male posters who've contribued (without I believe a single exception) have said they'd entertain heterosexuality as an option.
And if the opportunity came would they? That is the question one must truly ask themselves to answer the "100% question". Would you really? If given the choice?

If a man would not, given a choice, sleep with another man (under normal circumstances)...then the man is not gay. However, if a man, given a choice, sleeps with another man...then the man is still not definitively gay, but possibly bisexual. Because we do not know if the man would or would not sleep with the woman. Even if a man, given a choice, sleeps with a woman, again the man is (based upon all premises) quite possibly bisexual. But if a man would not, given a choice, sleep with a woman (under normal circumstances)...then the man is not straight.

There are so many paradigms in which could be brought up about in jail and blah blah stuck on an island, thus my choice of words for "under normal circumstances". Long story short, there are infinite possibilities in the realm of thought.
Stronzo said:
Human nature.
Quite.
Stronzo said:
To a point yes. But you cannot honestly believe that when posters like pichulon maintain the stance they do. You really need to reread some of the preposterous assumptions he's made. Oh but wait... aren't you the dude who thinks gays are not born that way?? :33: NEVERMIND.:rolleyes:
I am the one that thinks that people are born sexually ambiguous, yes. Thanks.

Again. Agree to disagree and move on. No matter how preposterous one's presumptions and ideals are, they are not a sound judge of character. Except when one is being dogmatic. Because in utilizing dogmatism to display a point, one is forcing another to "convert" to the former's ideals and ways of thinking. True understanding and sympathy of self and others around you is unconditional. When one brings a condition onto another for that said understanding it becomes control and dogmatism...which is counterproductive. That's all I'm saying.

If both of you agree to disagree, no love is lost.
Stronzo said:
You guys would be lost without the drama. Come on now....:cool:
Hmm...drama DOES keep life interesting, eh?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dongalong said:

The inherent problem in this part of your thinking is that you are implying that homosexuality is almost exclusively about SEX and it is not. Homosexuality encompasses the capacity for deep emotional connection with others who are of the same gender. One of the ways to explore and deepen those connections can involve sexual activity but sex is not and should not be thought of as the defining characteristic of said capacity and connection.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dongalong said:
I stand corrected.
This distances me further from any percentage of homosexuality
Yeah. That pang in the stomach when you said goodbye to your best friend who was leaving for college? That hard cry afterwards? That had everything to do with capacity to love another man and nothing to do with being gay.

The two need not be mutually exclusive, hence a lot of people's reluctance to see homosexuality as anything other than sex. It's too threatening otherwise.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
playainda336 said:
And if the opportunity came would they? That is the question one must truly ask themselves to answer the "100% question". Would you really? If given the choice?

I assume you missed several posts where I've informed the board that I was married to a woman in my early twenties. Before and subsequent to that I had numerous sexual liaisons with members of the opposite sex too.

If a man would not, given a choice, sleep with another man (under normal circumstances)...then the man is not gay. However, if a man, given a choice, sleeps with another man...then the man is still not definitively gay, but possibly bisexual. Because we do not know if the man would or would not sleep with the woman. Even if a man, given a choice, sleeps with a woman, again the man is (based upon all premises) quite possibly bisexual. But if a man would not, given a choice, sleep with a woman (under normal circumstances)...then the man is not straight.

Many before you have given these random definitions of this thread. I think there are no real definitions merely vague referential assignments.

There are so many paradigms in which could be brought up about in jail and blah blah stuck on an island, thus my choice of words for "under normal circumstances". Long story short, there are infinite possibilities in the realm of thought.

Yes. And it was to just that realm the thread author addressed his original post.
Quite.
I am the one that thinks that people are born sexually ambiguous, yes. Thanks.

We agree here. And you're welcome

Again. Agree to disagree and move on. No matter how preposterous one's presumptions and ideals are, they are not a sound judge of character. Except when one is being dogmatic. Because in utilizing dogmatism to display a point, one is forcing another to "convert" to the former's ideals and ways of thinking.

You make a profound point here and I've seen far too much of just that going on as so many attempt to qualify sexuality to distance themselves for the dreaded "homosexual" assignment.

True understanding and sympathy of self and others around you is unconditional.

In pure ideal form I agree.

When one brings a condition onto another for that said understanding it becomes control and dogmatism...which is counterproductive. That's all I'm saying.

...truly counterproductive as the vast hew and cry to delcare one's true sexual orientation has been reiterated too often by too few.

Hmm...drama DOES keep life interesting, eh?

Yes indeedy do.:cool:

Lex said:
The two need not be mutually exclusive, hence a lot of people's reluctance to see homosexuality as anything other than sex. It's too threatening otherwise.

Now that's the opinion of a man of depth and consideration. You always slide in to save the day fearless one.