1000 posts sort of makes me feel old even though

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it's really adolescent by lpsg standards. On the other hand, it gives me the opportunity to tell you all how honored and happy I feel to be a part of one the most intelligent, sensitive, insightful, witty, thoughtful, provocative, confrontational, divergent, humorous, off the wall, focused, and generally stimulating groups of people I've ever come across. So thank you, all. This is a shout out to you.

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the most intelligent

ha

sensitive

HA!!

insightful, witty, thoughtful, provocative, confrontational (hell fuckin yeah), divergent, humorous, off the wall, focused, and generally stimulating groups of people I've ever come across. So thank you, all.

congrats on a thousand, here's to a thousand more!!! if you can stand us that long!!!! thankyou for tolerating us thus far.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unabear, one of my favs. But it's really no accomplishment; what happened was just this: the wind began to swish. The house to twitch. And suddenly the windows began to unhitch. And then, the witch, to satisfy an itch, went flying on her broomstick thumbing for...
That Nasty Bitch that made me itch :biggrin1:

Glad to have you here Nick8. May you have many more.

Now come to the NYC meeting on the 14th! :biggrin1:

Seems I got mine broken much faster than you did.Does that make me a lpsg slut? lol

No comment.:wink:

I's a skeered of you all and your hugeness and you beeutifuleness.

Uh.... truly there is no need to be. I'm neither hung nor beautiful. You'd be very welcome. We're more interested in what's between your ears than your legs. It's an open invite. Come and have some fun.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, so here's the funny thing. When I was home this past week moving my mother and her new husband back to my home town of Marblehead, MA, my sister misplaced her mobile. And being as evil as I can sometimes be, I said "Mom, why don't you call Katie's phone?". And Katie said "Nooooo" But Mom did, and when Katie's phone rang, from under the couch, it began to sing Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead...it was a wonderfully cohesive moment.