1000 reached Congratulations NOW are appropriate

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1000 POSTS YORKIE
:eek: okay so I jumped the gun the first time, I am always impatient- some guys think thats a good thing!! :biggrin1:
anyway congrats on your 1000 post milestone- hope next time you have JD we can share it - not necessarily by drinking from a glass:wink:
Love your posts, love your compliments, love your body, love your kindness- have I left out any love?
and thanks again for the referral to this site. I never knew learning could be so much fun!
Next time I'm in Yorkshire.............. damn can't believe I missed ya the last time!!! damn damn damn:smile:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Yorkie,
Congrats on reaching your thousandth post! I think I'll have to steal (or agree) with what Lpd and chicagosam said! Also I love your pix and Vids!
Yayy!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THANK YOU !!! :notworthy: :smile:
SassySpy you already know I'd love to share JD and a whole lot more with you! :wink:
Lordpendragon,your wonderful wit is one of the reasons this site is such a pleasure to visit.
Think Kink,your enthusiasm for lpsg means you'll probably reach 5000 posts before I reach 2000!
Agnslz and Sam,you're two of the nicest guys on the site and your contributions set the standard to be matched for me.
Cheers everyone !!!
:You_Rock_Emoticon: :beerchug:

Media
Agnslz and Sam, you're two of the nicest guys on the site and your contributions set the standard to be matched for me.
Thanks, Yorkie! I appreciate your positive comments and feedback. You're a good man!

Now if I could only get in contact with my fellow nice guy, Agnsiz.

Congrats again, Yorkie! Sam

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Yorkie,
Congrats on reaching your thousandth post! I think I'll have to steal (or agree) with what Lpd and chicagosam said! Also I love your pix and Vids!
Yayy!
Thank you babe,you posted while I was answering PM's so you were missed from my last message.It's photos like yours that give us guys the inpiration! :wink:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheers COLJohn,it's great to have appreciation from a guy who contributes so much to the site.
Uncut,you're a great pal.As friendly in person as you are on here I'll bet.
Viking1 - you are high on the list of good guys here,never a bad word for anyone.
Thank you all!!! :smile: