1000 views in one day!!!

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so chuffed thank you for everyone who had a look at my new vid, i cant get over that!!, if you guys keep this up in a month i'll be up there with the magnums and quercosomes of this world!!

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prefer not to give measurements as there are so many different ways of measuring that give so many different results, see such widely speculative numbers on here that they almost not worth putting up, so dont think it makes any real sense.

But i compare myself to a can of gillette shaving foam which is a very rough approximation of my size

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I understand. There are so many ways that guys lie to themselves about their size with weird ass measuring techniques that it's hard to compare. My own personal standard is measuring along the top, belly to tip, cock held straight out, ruler firm against body but not pressed in so as to make an indentation, at maximum or near maximum hardness while sitting down, usually at the edge of a bed but leaning against a headboard works too.

But some guys measure from their asshole.

And some guys just make up a number and stick with it.

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol precisely and i do not wish to be sucked into that, just take the compliements as they come, dont want people talking to me just cos they think im 8,9 or however many inches!!

So many cool people on here who you just talk to and the question never comes up!!

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost 2000...come on peeps th run rate has slowed down in the last day or two!!!

Lets all watch my dick in action eerr by myself though!