1000+ views thread

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is for those who's pics have been viewed more than 1000 times.

Mine have. :tongue:
just want to say, you like spammed ur post over the boards a few days ago, and now you have 1k views, your trying to make yourself seem elite. Really really cheap of you and everyone will notice

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but how are we measuring? single pic, average or whole gallery? cause i have a single pic thats been viewed almost 8000 times...and the fewest from one i added couple weeks ago 600

If any of your pics are over a 1000 then I want to know. I may be a fraud or a cheat or a faker but thats not why I am doing this. The search funtion is not good a locating the pics that everyone else is looking at so this is a way for me and everyone else to find them.

hardbodystud101

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not sure if this is for the number of profile views or the number of views for one particular photo in my gallery or album.

Profile views - 13,324
most viewed photo -1044

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do have a pic with over 1k views btw.
If any of your pics are over a 1000 then I want to know. I may be a fraud or a cheat or a faker but thats not why I am doing this. The search funtion is not good a locating the pics that everyone else is looking at so this is a way for me and everyone else to find them.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found a "trick" where you can sort ALL the gallery pics by number of views. First, you need to have a couple of photos you look at selected as your "favorites." You can do this by clicking on the "Add to Favorites" link below the pic you are looking at. Once you've added a few favorites, link to My Favorites (near the top of the gallery page).

Once your favorites are showing, scroll down to Sort Photos and Videos. Select "Views" in the box next to Sort by. Then select "Descending" in the box next to Order. Then click Sort Now. Voila - all the photos in the gallery from most to fewest views (btw, a pic of quercusone is #1 with 49094 views at the moment. My highest count is currently 6048).