1066: The Battle Of Hastings

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is a really cool game i am addicted to

you get to be either the Vikings, the Normans or the English...you can play out the full story, or you can customize a battle.

you can choose one of the three battlefields of the conflict (HAstings, Stamford Bridge, Fulford)

you can choose the size of the battle (small, medium large) and the mix of your troops (infantry, guards, archers, cavalry etc.) with the amount of points you have.

you can also play random people or friends on line.

you are responsible for all the strategy, firing of arrows, charges, defense etc...

i love it...only problem is that there are a maximum of about 6500 soldiers in your army...

i wish they had lots of other countries and armies and types of troops, as well as many different battlefields and terrain, and allowances for up to 20,000 troops or so.

still alot of fun! plus you can taunt and intimidate, which increases or decreases morale...it is rather amusing to hear the different phrases and accents of the "taunts" like when the Normans are taunting, a french voice comes up and says something like "You Puny Pot-Licker!"

give it a try!

and post if you like it!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Certainly not at your despair!

The game is just absurdly, laughably complicated.

No offence, Dude!

trust me, it really isn't all that complicated once you have played a couple games.

play against the computer a few times, on the easy setting, in a small battle, and you'll see how it works.