11 inch King

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_Jennuine73, Oct 1, 2007.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Ok, I admit it, I was hornier than a bitch in heat.
    My friends were all busy so I decided to go to the bar by myself. I went to a bar across town so no one would recognize me, I was planning on being a real slut.
    When I drove past the bar, I saw a long lineup and a really gorgeous doorman.
    I parked a block away and instead of getting in line, I walked up to the gorgeous, black Adonis.
    "I want to know if it's true about black guys having big dicks," I said into his ear.
    He turned to me and said "Are you for real? Cause if you are, I'll tear that shit up!"
    I smiled and asked if I stuttered. He laughed and told the other guy working the door that he was going on break. The other guy looked at me and smirked. I looked right back at him and smiled, then licked my lips.
    He took me into the bar, to an office. He almost pushed me in, and locked the door behind us. I turned to look at him, then deliberately, with no shyness, looked at his crotch.
    He had a hard on and by the looks of it, it was huge.
    "You got yourself into some shit now. You sure you want this?" he proceeded to take his massive tool out of his jeans.
    It was at least 11 inches and as thick as my wrist. I fell breathlessly to my knees, looking up at his 6'5 feet body.
    "Put it in my mouth, please," I begged. Wasting no time, he put his big cock in my face. I immediately started sucking the head. I had to open my mouth wide, as his girth was about 7 inches. I have this trick I use in order to make a man cum real quick while I suck his cock.
    After 3 minutes, he was ready to explode in my mouth.
    I asked if he came now, down my throat, will he be available later to stretch out my tight, pink pussy. He mumbled something, grabbed my hair and shot his load down my throat.
    That thick cum made it way slowly down my throat and I swallowed.
    He was out of breath, recovering from an earth shaking orgasm.
    I looked at him and said, "Will you still be here at 2:30?"
    He looked shaken as he said "Fuck yeah!"
    I smiled as I said "Good, I have some dancing to do!" :biggrin1:

2. lgej

lgej New Member

Aren't you the horny, cock-hungry thing? More please. Is if fiction/fantasy or reality? I'd love it if it were true.

3. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Fiction lgej. I might love it if it was true too! lol

4. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

So...
    what's your trick? lol

5. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

All about the tongue and roof of your mouth jake.

Draft saved Draft deleted