11 incher on Yahoo

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hanginhorse11 on yahooo....girls im me...i'll compare too if you're over 10 inches.

Ladies...if you cam with this dude and he is anywhere near as big as he says he is, let us know.

He has no pics. I offered to compare with him on cam. He looked at my cam and then refused to go on cam himself. He said I'd have to be 3 or 4 inches longer before he'd cam with me. Take a look at my profile pics and tell me whether that's a reasonable excuse for not showing himself. ;-)

I can say one thing -- if he's not a fake, he must have the biggest cock on this site.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Andy, I think you must have misunderstood what he said. He probably told you that he needed to be 3 to 4 inches longer before he'd cam with you. :tongue:

He has no pics. I offered to compare with him on cam. He looked at my cam and then refused to go on cam himself. He said I'd have to be 3 or 4 inches longer before he'd cam with me.

B_hangin11.5

Just Browsing
Media
Wow the jealousy never ends on this site...I specifically said girls or guys OVER 10 inches...he is NOT 10 inches...and I don't show for free...cam, phone, pics...you've gotta have something. Man oh man there are so many creepers here.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen andy1985 on cam (and vice versa :wink: ) and I think he meets the criterion the OP stated ("over 10 inches").

So, before someone starts accusing others of being "creepers" or "jealous", let me set the record straight. If andy1985 says that he started camming for the OP and the OP didn't reciprocate, guess who I'm inclined to believe is telling the truth in this thread-- the guy with the pictures (his own, I might add) whose cam I've seen, or the guy with two posts, no pictures, and evidently no cam?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

There must be alot of girls with 10 inches.

tessa42fma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just got a PM from this guy (hangin11.5) and he seems like a creep to me!

He doesn't have much on his profile, and no pictures... he's never written to me before, but he sends me this PM asking if I have Yahoo or MSN. Thank goodess I have the sense to check his posts!

So far I've received pm's from several guys... all have written nice welcome notes (a few even included some witty banter)... the ones who have asked me "yahoo or msn?" did so only after I've replied to them. Asking that question immediately reminds me of stereotypical sleazy 1970s guys who would merely wink at you and say: "Your place or mine, Baby?" LOL!:biggrin1: