11-Year-Old Graduates From LA College.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
11-Year-Old Graduates From LA College | NBC Los Angeles

What do you think about this? If, it was your child would you let him go that route? Or would you have him go to reg schools to be with kids his own age?

What now for the child? A job in the corporate world? Would you want your boss to be 11 years old? Would you respect him?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As much as this feat is commendable, this child has not had time to be just that... a child. Before he even is even allowed into the corporate world or whatever world he wishes to be in, let him be a kid. This would be a perfect time for him to see the world and really come to a better decision for his future when he's an adult.

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd let him go and graduate at 11 years oldm but he'd still live at home and everything. He won't get a corporate job or anything like that till he's old enough. NO matter smart kids are, parents are in total control.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you think about this?

I think it is STRANGE. Because, a child should grow up and deal with the normal child pains. Like having a crush on another child. Learning to dance or play games like sports. Reading childrens books. Going out having fun with kids that is the same age as them.

If, it was your child would you let him go that route?
NEVER!! I would love for my child to be smart. But, I would have my child in the smart child classes. I would also have them go to camps and other programs that I could afford. If they are that smart. I would let them help other children with their work.

Or would you have him go to reg schools to be with kids his own age?
YES!!!!!!

What now for the child? I feel for this child. I loved having my childhood. My friends the fun the fights the crazy kiddy days.

A job in the corporateworld? The child would be a odd person. He would be like MJ in a way.

Would you want your boss to be 11 years old? ODD......

Would you respect him?
I would not work in their...