11inchs

bedforddude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all.... i thought i had a problem till i saw that program on ch4... im a black male with a 11inch dick and when one girl so my tool and refused to sleep with me, i was down and went into hiding ( in a way ). now that i knw its normal, i'd like to comunicate with people from and around my area with the same "problem" or just anyone who would want to comunicate with me. My msn messanger add is bedforddude28 at hotmail dot co dot uk. i hope to hear from you all.

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At 11" you are far from normal. Saw that programme too. I'm "only" 9 x 6 but have had that response a few times, mainly from far east girls though.

Marco Twelve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had that problem a few times.....it has never caused me to lose a relationship but certainly not always the easiest issue to deal with.

Flyingwood

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bedforddude
Men and women have different motivations or needs:
Men give love to get sex.
Women give sex to get love.
Now go to her side (give her love and attention and let her do the screwing). You both get sex and love that is (I my opinion) a lot better. And if you delay getting naked; she will not stop or turn down a 11 inch dick.

What do I mean:
Pay attention to her. Hug and kiss while rubbing her back and butt/bum. Play with her tits, rubbing them with your hands and then licking and sucking them. Rub her stomach. She should be "hot" by then, use your fingers to play in/around her pussy. Do not try to get your dick in her. Let her do it; she will let you know when she is ready, pulling and telling you to fuck me. This is when you don't. Lay on your back and have her straddle you (cowgirl position). (With your 11 inches, you may let her use your dick to play inside her pussy without her getting on top of you. Then let her play and put your dick in her pussy. While she is screwing you; you can rub/play/kiss/lick her back, butt, stomach, tits, and face.

Learned about this and tried it on my wife. Sex has been a lot hotter and better. We had been separated (by work) for a few months. During that time I exercised and used a pump to stretch my dick from 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 inches. From looking at it you could tell it was longer, wife noticed. I just claimed that I had been gone a while. That night we did our normal screw; she laying on her back with me on top. I got a little deeper but didn't try to push all the way in. We both noticed a difference, but I said that it had been a while. The next time I tried the above technique; I play/rubbed/kisses her without crawling on top. She was real ready; I told her it was her turn to be on top and control the screwing. First she hesitated (something new) but then straddled me and started working my dick inside her pussy. We didn't get very far that night, but the next night she came to bed ready for action. I had not played long when she crawling on top and started working me inside. She took me all; and found placed to use my dick to scratch inside her pussy that I/you never could. Since then I have been loving her and letting her screw me.

Long story. Give it a try and give feedback. Also like to hear if others have tried this.

Flyingwood