12 inch cock

cumonmee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why on Earth would she be so cruel! Doesn't she understand the value of a massive cock. I used to suffer from neck pains till a lover of mine with a twelve inch cock straightened out my throat and realigned my neck vertebrae. Well it might have been just that. Or sine he was a full service kind of guy.nhe shot a huge load of lubricant down my throat. Haven't had a problem since. Well I'm not sure how opposed to maybe getting a gal on the side you are. Just for lip service that is. There are freaky bitches out there that really get off on giving blowjobs. Just a thought!

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife Rilla says shes never sucking my 12 inch cock ever again.

Shes really put the foot down.
:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Why on Earth would she be so cruel! Doesn't she understand the value of a massive cock. I used to suffer from neck pains till a lover of mine with a twelve inch cock straightened out my throat and realigned my neck vertebrae. Well it might have been just that. Or sine he was a full service kind of guy.nhe shot a huge load of lubricant down my throat. Haven't had a problem since. Well I'm not sure how opposed to maybe getting a gal on the side you are. Just for lip service that is. There are freaky bitches out there that really get off on giving blowjobs. Just a thought!
:banghead2::banghead2:

Proof? 12 inches?

Where's your photo's, bro?

:dot: