12 inch

I just happened to be sitting in my office , where there is both a ruler.... And a roll of paper towels.....paper towel roll is indeed 11" long and about an inch and a half in diameter...give or take a bit...

The standard size is apparently 8 and a bit, I was not aware they made larger. I just play around with the tubes now and then...:)

Attachments

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not know how large this guy is, but if anyone is a legit 12 inches it would be him.

Jaremy Uncensored

theFINEside

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Long Dick

To my knowledge this guy is the real deal. I have seen his pics and a couple of videos of him over the internet the past couple of years or so (two years to be exact).

It goes without saying, he has one hell of an enormous penis. He is pretty much the largest penis I have ever seen.

If he is a fake, then whoever is doing the faking is doing one hell of a good job. I have seen several pictures of him and they all appear to be real and authentic.

Does anyone have any info on who this guy might be? To my knowledge, he is not a member here. I was wondering whether he has a personal tumblr, blog, pintrest, or web site of his own? The only pics I have seen of him have always been re-blogs/reposts from general big dick blogs.

Thanks for any help or info provided.

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not know how large this guy is, but if anyone is a legit 12 inches it would be him.

Jaremy Uncensored

theFINEside

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Long Dick

To my knowledge this guy is the real deal. I have seen his pics and a couple of videos of him over the internet the past couple of years or so (two years to be exact).

It goes without saying, he has one hell of an enormous penis. He is pretty much the largest penis I have ever seen.

If he is a fake, then whoever is doing the faking is doing one hell of a good job. I have seen several pictures of him and they all appear to be real and authentic.

Does anyone have any info on who this guy might be? To my knowledge, he is not a member here. I was wondering whether he has a personal tumblr, blog, pintrest, or web site of his own? The only pics I have seen of him have always been re-blogs/reposts from general big dick blogs.

Thanks for any help or info provided.

That is former LPSG user swagg, aka jon or sikfaps. He had a tumblr site (recently deleted). girlfromwy follows him, she has alot of his pics on her tumblr:

The Biggest of the Better

oh and FYI: he is about 9.5", not 12"

Attachments

Reactions: clokworx

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
That is former LPSG user swagg, aka jon or sikfaps. He had a tumblr site (recently deleted). girlfromwy follows him, she has alot of his pics on her tumblr:

Good find john_hiemer. 9.5 in length looks like it might even be slightly generous. I've seen other photos of him where he looked erect and was measured between 8 and 9, but I think it's safe to say he's proably over 9 at full mast.

It just goes to show how many people exaggerate (whether intentional or not) what they have seen. The guy a few posts above said he guessed him at 12, meanwhile he's roughly a full 3 inches shorter.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

He's absolutely huge.
But I agree with LongDongMcRod - full 9" ( as he is measuring sideways and downwards in the pic that you added)

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last edited:
Reactions: Kingdaddycock

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
Those are very old pics, somewhere around 2002? I believe the user name on xtube and ratearod was "BusterAnut" or "gentle giant" something like that. I don't recall him ever posting a measure, but he's not that big- maybe 8" Big Dude Collection - Busteraknutt Cam4 36-yrs Str8 

and yes he is a member here: http://www.lpsg.com/members/buster_a_knutt.html

Again, good memory. It is indeed "Buster A. Knutt" or something with similar spelling. The photo still looks altered though because he looks far bigger in that photo than in any of his other pics & videos.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lordy!... Do I dare delve in here with mere stories of any man larger than 10 inches without photographic proof of it?... I guess, not carrying around a "Seamstress's measuring tape", and a camera with me, will make it suspect and problematic... And, of course, make me out to be some kind of cock slut (oh well!), or weird size queen with an issue, but... Yes, these men exist... Very uncommon, but, that does not make them false, in my experiences... Just sayin'!... There are indeed some giants of 11 to possibly 13 inches, by just "measuring" them along my very long forearm.

I realize that this is no proof, but, I swear by it with two men that I have had encounters with... And, I have no motivation to lie about it.

A/B

Last edited:

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thank you for the feedback and the info on this guy. I have been curious about who he is and your feedback was very helpful.

I am not truly sure what size he is, but I will take your word for it that he is 9.5". Even though that is not 12", that is still a pretty fucking large penis.

The reason I thought he looked like he might be twelve is mostly due to the following picture:

theFINEside

At least to my eyes, he looked like he could have possibly been 12 inches in the picture in the top left corner. Maybe it is a product of possibly being really short or maybe he is really skinny, but his penis looks enormous in that picture. Maybe not 12" but he looks like he is certainly pushing double digits at least.

But if not then no big deal. Either way, that is the largest display of cock I have ever seen. Even if it is "only" 9.5 inches, that is still pretty huge. Not to mention insanely thick.

Again thank you for your feedback to my original post, it is much appreciated.