12 inches - full of shit

D

deleted3272

Okay im not saying that I dont belive there are guys that big, but Have you noticed that all the guys who say they are 12, 13, even 14 havent posted here. That and how many guys do you see saying they are like 9 or 11 not many its allways 8, 10, or 12. Im not saying I dont belive them but that seems strange to me:confused:

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Dr Rock said:
uh, try 10" - that was the only confirmed and reliable measurement made of holmes' dick. if by "documented" you mean media hype, it's "documented" that his dick was anything up to 18" long. :rolleyes:
Indeed, Dr Rock. In fact, John Holmes himself never claimed more than 10"

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Ben IV said:
...how many guys do you see saying they are like 9 or 11 not many its allways 8, 10, or 12. Im not saying I dont belive them but that seems strange to me:confused:

First, there are a good number of people here who say they're 9". And of course you're not going to find many people who say they're 11" because - get this - there aren't many 11 inchers out there!

As for those who say they're 12, I'm sure there are some genuine ones out there, but 12 is a psychologically satisfying number, it's a foot. They beef themselves up and figure that since they're lying anyway, they'll make themselves the envy of 99% of the people on the boards.

As for 8 or 10, I can't speak for 10 but there are a decent number of people who have 8", or can round to 8" instead of quoting every 1/4" like a penny pincher.

Just my opinions.

D

deleted3272

All I was saying is it seems like there are a lot of whole numbers on here, and I tend to belive guys who are like X and 1/4 or 1/2 more because like you said if they lie they go for the gold...lol

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I consent. If they are lying, they are less likely to include the 1/2 or 1/4 or 1/12 because they don't really have it, so they can't say any exact mesurements. If you really are hung like that, then it would be in your best intrest to include as much detail as possible.

bigbuttlover

Just Browsing
Media
I am new to this board and agree with the thread starter. Most people are full of shit on here. 12 inches my ass, that is extremely rare. I am sure they are out there but people need to post pics if they claim such a huge number.

Also, large penis support group? Why the fuck would you need a support group for that? Quite the opposite you would think.

I come to this board cuz its interesting, but there are so many bullshitters on here.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I don't really care about the size people claim here. It's the Internet, people are anonymous, and there's no way to verify the information. If someone wants to say he has a 14" dick, fine, if that makes him feel better, that's his problem. Heck, it may even be true for all I know...:rolleyes:

However, if people on LPSG wanted to make sure that size claims were more accurate (and I'm not saying I'm in favor of that, again I don't care that much, this is just a suggestion), the following policies could be enacted:

- Any penis size claim must be accompanied by a picture of the penis in question. If you don't post a picture, don't claim a size (any size), as it can't be verified, and people will call you on it.

- The picture should follow the following guidelines: the penis should be clearly visible in its entirety, with a tape measure next to it, starting from the base of the penis, and a handwritten sign close to the penis that reads "LPSG/[Name of poster]/[date when picture was taken]".

Photoshopping and fake tape measures are still possible ways to cheat with this system, but it will at least become a lot more difficult.

As for the well-endowed guys who say they don't want their picture to be stolen, well, if you put all the above-mentioned info on a sign as close as possible to your dick (or ON your dick), then stealing such a picture would be worthless anyway, IMHO, as it clearly could be identified as not belonging to the person who stole it. So, don't use that excuse (Oh, I am 13.75"X8" but I know that people will steal my picture if I post one, etc...).

Just my 2 cents, and again I don't necessarily want this to happen, I'm very happy with the site as it is now. At least, it would end the endless discussion about who's fake, who's lying, etc...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bigbuttlover said:
Also, large penis support group? Why the fuck would you need a support group for that? Quite the opposite you would think.

A few years ago, MisterMark asked me to act as a spokesman for LPSG in an interview for the Christian and Vince Show at outletradio.com. After introducing me, the first question I was asked was, "Why would guys with big dicks need a support group?" Apparently, the reasons were obvious only to those of us who have been there. Support comes in various forms. Advice is one form of support, and there has been plenty of it at LPSG: where to find condoms that fit comfortably, underwear/trousers/bathing suits that accomodate Jumbo, sexual positions that are enhanced by size, or at least are easier for larger endowed guys to achieve, etc. Empathy is a valuable form of support. We share experiences that arise due to our size, and finding that we are not alone in those experiences and what happened because of them is a comfort. There are myths concerning size, and dispelling those myths and setting the record straight is a service and support that cannot be overestimated. We are a minority: we are not likely to find many people in real life who can offer the advice and understand the experiences known only to those who possess comparably-sized equipment. Here at LPSG, we can find that. We are not a support group in the sense that we are not out to help each other overcome a debilitating condition, but many of us are here to offer what support we can. And friendships do grow among members of LPSG. What better support is there than a friend? Redefine what support group means to you, and the answer to the question becomes clearer.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
A few years ago, MisterMark asked me to act as a spokesman for LPSG in an interview for the Christian and Vince Show at outletradio.com. After introducing me, the first question I was asked was, "Why would guys with big dicks need a support group?" Apparently, the reasons were obvious only to those of us who have been there. Support comes in various forms. Advice is one form of support, and there has been plenty of it at LPSG: where to find condoms that fit comfortably, underwear/trousers/bathing suits that accomodate Jumbo, sexual positions that are enhanced by size, or at least are easier for larger endowed guys to achieve, etc. Empathy is a valuable form of support. We share experiences that arise due to our size, and finding that we are not alone in those experiences and what happened because of them is a comfort. There are myths concerning size, and dispelling those myths and setting the record straight is a service and support that cannot be overestimated. We are a minority: we are not likely to find many people in real life who can offer the advice and understand the experiences known only to those who possess comparably-sized equipment. Here at LPSG, we can find that. We are not a support group in the sense that we are not out to help each other overcome a debilitating condition, but many of us are here to offer what support we can. And friendships do grow among members of LPSG. What better support is there than a friend? Redefine what support group means to you, and the answer to the question becomes clearer.
This is an awesome post. I am bookmarking it.

Siliconstag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel slightly akward in the face of this thread because, for one, I don't have any real problems with myself, or that stem from my dick. Aside from the standard "I would like to be bigger" drill that all men seem to go through, I've never had anything to complain about. Secondly, I still go to chat rooms and boast about my dick (especially when I have a cam on) and it's incredible how people respond. It is also incredible how people do not respond when I don't say anything about my dick beforehand. I can easily see how people would exaggerate themselves for the attention it draws. Honestly, though it is unfair for them to lie, it is unfair of any of us to ask people to prove their cock size for our sakes.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Siliconstag said:
Honestly, though it is unfair for them to lie, it is unfair of any of us to ask people to prove their cock size for our sakes.
[FONT=&quot]
it's not unfair. if you come to a large penis discussion group and tell people you have a "big penis" and proceed to contribute to topics - under the supposed fact that you have a big penis - then we have the right to ask. if you lie about that, who knows what else you may be lying about. granted, your lies usually don't affect people one way or the other; but, it's fair for us to ask/find out. [/FONT]

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
[FONT=&quot]
it's not unfair. if you come to a large penis discussion group and tell people you have a "big penis" and proceed to contribute to topics - under the supposed fact that you have a big penis - then we have the right to ask. if you lie about that, who knows what else you may be lying about. granted, your lies usually don't affect people one way or the other; but, it's fair for us to ask/find out. [/FONT]

I agree 100% with GoneA here. If you don't want people to question your supposed size because there's no evidence of it, simply don't mention your size. Nobody will bother you then.

*realizes he may have to post his own pics to be totally congruent with this statement*:)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
madame_zora said:
Aww, there's plenty of us old farts around here, nobody really seems to care. It's all about what you say and what's in your heart. Lying about things like who you are only cheats you out of making genuine friendships. I know this is just an online group, but internet people are still PEOPLE and we should try to treat each other as such.
Jana, as long as we are just old farts around here and haven't entered to the much a more serous boidly function while visiting on this site we are OK. LOL

People's perception of old is now pretty much accepted as an age 10 years older than you are at that moment. As in when the "old ladies" at the church said they were going on the van to see the OLD FOLKS down at the nursing home. After all they were anywhere from 7 to 12 years younger than those OLD FOLKS.

I did mange to keep from bursting out laughing when I heard those 70ish an up ladies refering to their slightly odler friends as OLD.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Originally Posted by Yknarfy
Has anyone seen Mandelbrot on Nubienudes? He is 11.5" and it's a beauty!

Franky

gal30 said:
I haven't. How can I see this?

Just enter the site, click on 'View Photos & Videos' and type Mandelbrot in the
'Posted By:' box

:eek: