12 inches in college

12incollege: hey guys im new here.. kinda shy
im in college (senior year actually) am pretty good looking (im not concieded wouldnt consider myself hot), in decent shape, and live a normal college life. I love off campus, have a friends, party on the weekends, chill (do work) during the week.. we go out.. my friends get girls, i do sometimes (i admit, my game isnt all there)-- but i have one thing they dont- my dick is 12"- sometimes slightly more when i measure.. yeah ive had my share of girls but im kinda shy about it.. i dont go around telling people.. thats just not me. When i do put my dick to work its awesome.. i mean 12 inches.. sometimes it still freaks me out looking at it danglin there.. i know im lucky and have something alot of guys would love to have.. i guess im just too shy about it.. im also curious to chat with guys as big as me.. even see some pics.. i never saw anyone as large as me.. i guess i am a little curious..
hit me back whenever..
peace

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
'Glad you've found us. And, welcome!

There is an "adjustment" in life which larger guys must make. This "adjustment" is both physical and emotional and all men (whatever their size) do not always realize this.

The smaller guys wish for "big" and don't know the consequences which sometimes result.

The larger guys wouldn't want to change their size for the world (tyypically speaking) but often ponder what it's like not to have all the worries and frustrations.

So you've found the right place to "hang" and learn....from both sides of the coin.

Perhaps we can help guide you as you "adjust". ;)

Reallyhuge: hey man....love to chat...I am in a very similar situation...my Yahoo ID is reallyhuge1006..later

warboy101: Hey, I am also in a similar situation. I'm 19 and a freshman in college. I would like to chat sometime. yahooid: warboy101

mentatzps: Hello and welcome, 12incollege...

What if you filled in the "LPSG Stats" thread ?

I also love to chat, tough I'm not hung...

Feel free, my yahoo ID is mentatzps.

Welcome to LPSG !

bigandlong: I guess we need to start a "large knob in college" group. :)

Would love to chat as well. YIM bigandlong14

DrummerBoy: Fuck me!!! not literaly but I thought that 10 was big but 11 and 12 inches? I am not surprised that you are shocked,I would be. :eek:
I am only jealous really ;)

Captin_hung: im 12.5 but i think what i call college you call highschool
or something like that

Finnmark: The story of your 'growth' (in other posts) is impressive, to say the least, BigandLong, and very interesting - though at the rate it's going it could be worrying. Is it due to the medication you were put on in your mid-teens to kick-start puberty, which perhaps is still working ?

JimEllsworth5: I was a bit bigger than that in college. More often than not it was a hinderance. I wish I'd had a forum like this back then, but that was in the 1980's before the Internet.

bigbebop: I'm go to start college after this summer
i'm 13.8x9.5
hope i get popular w/ the girls

1811: [quote author=monsternmypant link=board=youth;num=1072290866;start=0#11 date=03/28/04 at 14:07:24]  I'm glad to find a place where being massive is normal

[/quote]

ain't that the truth!

and.. welcome 12incollege! 8)