12 Inches?

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know it looks a bit thin too, but an average thickness, with that length would look like that! Unless he's faking it somehow!
The fact that he removes his hand from the base so we can see his balls is encouraging BUT he could have put an extension on his cock which would still allow the hands off waving trick. But the girth would probably be like that if it really is 12" (and they do exist but are understandably rare).

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The experts have examined the subject video and report as follows:

Although it has an unnatural look, the phallus is pronounced real with a considerable degree of confidence.

It is not 12" in length, however. Exhaustive ;-)~ examination of the video indicates a length approaching but probably not exceeding 10".

The penis is extrodinarily thin for its length (a reason why it looks longer than it is). The length to width ratio is in excess of 6 to 1. Normal proportionality is in the range of 3.5 to 1 (a thick dick) and 4.5 to 1 (a lean dick).

It appears that this dick is only 1.5" wide, or 4.7" in circumference, somewhat thin even for an average length penis, and extrodinarily thin for a lengthy dick. This pecker does not have a strong supportive superstructure and would be susceptible to penis breakage (for real).

I am not sure what the reaction to this dick would be from gay men, but I am quite certain that most women would not welcome such a cervix spike.

So, boys, be careful what you wish for, and always include a request for girth along with your prayers for that twelve incher you've always wanted.

Yet another case closed.