12 telltale signs you’re dating a loser

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Principessa, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

Another classic list from The Frisky. :rolleyes: It should be noted that you can substitute she for he, as many women are not up to par in the dating world either, these days. :frown1:

Check out this list of 12 telltale signs you’re dating a loser.
    1. He Hates Whatever You Want To Do, But Doesn’t Have Anything Better: He complains about you dragging him out to a party, a store, anything that makes you happy. But what would he be doing if you didn’t make the plans?
    2. Your Friends Don’t Like Him, And You Don’t Like His Friends: If you’ve banned his BFF from ever stepping foot in your house again, that’s a sign. But really, the writing on the wall is when the people you like to surround yourself with don’t like him.
    3. He Lies All The Time, But He’s Still Not Good At It: You watch him bold-face lie to his friends and family and you know he does it to you too. What’s the point of having people into your life if you don’t want them to trust you?
    4. He’s A Freeloader: Cheapskates are bad, freeloaders are worse. You know he could contribute, but he’s selfish and has an out-of-wack sense of entitlement.
    5. Fashion (Non)Sense: His style is dumb and his clothes are always dirty. He doesn’t take care of himself. Plus, he acts like a child anytime he has to dress up and will avoid it at all costs.
    6. He Won’t Try New Things: We’re all creatures of habit, but this guy just isn’t up for anything new. Heck, he’s probs been doing the same things since puberty.

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A bit of a revision to #3

They Lie All The Time, And They Are Very Good At It: arrggh

3. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Give us the other 6, this is great to know!

4. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

The other six are in the [SIZE=-1]link.

Yay, I'm not a [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]loser![/SIZE]

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

How did you find this, njqt466? By googling "loser?:tongue:

Oops; just read your first sentence. Anyway that soo describes someone I lived with..

6. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think number 2 is more of a sign that you are either a bitch, or you just aren't good for each other, neither of which make him a loser, so it shouldn't be on there. Good sign that it isn't going well? Yes, loser? No. :rolleyes: I wouldn't want to be with someone who tried to ban my friends.

5 is just kind of dumb. What kind of guy groans at that? I did that when I was little and tried to dress myself to only find out that my mom didn't like how a and b looked together. Espeically in this day and age when guys seemed to be more and more obsessed with how they look.

Everything else seems pretty obvious.

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Pendulum, you've never been to England for #5, obviously.
    Oh God, the eyes!

8. FlowerChick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Add this to the list... which happened to me recently.

Met a guy on Match.com who claimed he was a certain age, but when I met him, he was at least 5, perhaps 10 years older... but that wasn't so so bad. Read on..

I told him we could meet up and have dinner and we could "split the check." So he apparently chose a local pricey restaurant, said he had a coupon, and I thought okay (this could be interesting...), shouldn't be too expensive. So he shows up, wants to sit in the bar... and I insisted we eat in the dining room, but then when it came down to it... he forgot the coupon! Whether he forgot it or decided to keep it for use for another time.. he's a LOSER in my book. PlUS he was just boring... why can't some guys get a clue about dating... that meet-ups are for talking, to learn more about each other, to hello, TALK! He couldn't carry a normal conversation over dinner... I have had more interesting conversations in the line at the Post Office. I suppose there was a big "L" hidden under is clothing on his chest, and no it wasn't for "large."

FlowerChick

Draft saved Draft deleted