12inch moroccan boy!

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Joe Orton was a promiscuous homosexual playwright, while Kenneth Williams was a more reclusive actor, writer, and television presenter.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just who are (were?) Joe and Kenneth?:confused:

Joe Orton was arguably the greatest British playwright of the 1960s (alongside Harold Pinter), with his dark comedy satires Loot (1965) and What the Butler Saw (1969) having become mainstays of the English-language stage. His life was chronicled more recently in the biopic Prick Up Your Ears (1987).

Kenneth Williams, meanwhile, was one of the most celebrated post-war comedians to come out of Britain; together with Hugh Paddick, he played one half of "Julian and Sandy", a duo of ultra-camp characters on radio series Round the Horne, who effectively brought 'out' gay characters, gay slang, and so forth, into people's homes each week, at a time when homosexuality was still illegal in Britain. Almost twenty years after his death, Kenneth remains a great British institution, with his performances in 26 "Carry On" comedy movies familiar to almost anyone, and his famous cry of "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in-for-me!" from Carry On Cleo (1964) winning the title of "greatest one-liner in movie history" in an April 2007 poll of 1000 British comedy writers, actors, and fans.

Both Orton and Williams, who were close friends, are figureheads of 20th Century British gay cultural history.

seacat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand that same sex encounters across the arab world are not necessarily considered homosexual. Often, they are regarded as a way for young guys to relieve sexual tension and gain experience for later relationships with women. Remember that there's much less opportunity for arab and middle eastern guys to have girlfriends.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
In spite of the hatred between Jews and Muslims, the two religions do have some things in common. In ancient Israel and in many cultures including many Muslim cultures gay activity among teens boys is considered normal and expected. In those cultures it is when they boys get married that the problem begins. Gay activity as well as straight activity with other women other than your wife is strictly forbidden.

In America, it was once considered normal for guys to experiment with each other. It was once taught that gay activity in early teens was a normal process that eventually leads to straight relationships when the young teens take an interest in girls.

It was also taught that gay activity among men was because the men failed to get past "this stage" of sexual development.

And I suspect that most guys in America experimented with some gay activity in their teens up and until the 1980s including many of the preachesr on TV that talk about how vulgar and anti Christian it is to do so.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I understand that same sex encounters across the arab world are not necessarily considered homosexual. Often, they are regarded as a way for young guys to relieve sexual tension and gain experience for later relationships with women. Remember that there's much less opportunity for arab and middle eastern guys to have girlfriends.

Definitely true.
I spent a couple months in Morocco -- Fez, Marrakesh, Essaouira -- some time ago, and it was remarkable how often someone would present themselves as completely straight and yet at some point ask if you wanted to go to bed.
And several times, I did.
Sizes? Not remarkable, for the most part.
But there was one lad ... not only well-equipped, but extraordinarily beautiful, and one of the canniest natural psychologists I ever met.
Sadly, I was only in a production line.
O! Rachid ... wherefore art thou, Rachid?

Reactions: seytaha

fetkuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
REALITY CHECK:

Believe me, I do hate to be a wet blanket. But my experience of having sex with Moroccan men is not all that great.

While many young Moroccan guys are horny and flirtasious as hell, many also see Western homosexuals as "walking wallets". Money will always be a part of the deal, either up front or after the fact when they will ask you to charge their mobile phone for them, buy them a present or help them out with some money as they're unemployed.

If you want to have sex in Morocco (And who doesn't!?! The guys are HOT!) you should be prepared for this and decide in advance how to deal with it.

Having that said, I have been to Morocco quite a few times, made many friends and had a wonderful time. Over all, the people are very friendly and welcoming, and the culture is great. Enjoy!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
REALITY CHECK:

Believe me, I do hate to be a wet blanket. But my experience of having sex with Moroccan men is not all that great.

While many young Moroccan guys are horny and flirtasious as hell, many also see Western homosexuals as "walking wallets". Money will always be a part of the deal, either up front or after the fact when they will ask you to charge their mobile phone for them, buy them a present or help them out with some money as they're unemployed.

This is absolutely true. You are their source of income.
You will seldom meet those Moroccans who don't wish to profit from you -- and those you do meet will be among the warmest, most human people anywhere.
But so are les profiteurs, at least some of them, strange though that may sound.
The deal is clear: They give you something (many things, possibly ... guidance in a city, companionship, help through the myriad social ropes) and there are quid pro quos. And none of that has to stand in the way of real friendship, temporary though it may be.
But caution is always advised.

Reactions: seytaha