13 1/2 Inch Cock!

BerndVarandisa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This has been posted time and time again, but you already apologised for that. ;) Other than that, a bit of common sense please. 13,5 inches is over a foot long. Sure he's big, but he's not 13,5 inches. He's not even REMOTELY 13,5 inches. I believe the only known person with 13,5 inch is Jonah Falcon - and even that is arguable - I for one have never seen a pic or vid of him erect.

That, and the face of the guy in this vid looks like a boiled lemur.

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*may contain traces of internet inches .

LMAO!

Having said that, some of the movie titles you see claiming huge measurements are just a dubious... So I propose a new unit of "Dick Inches". I'm not sure exactly what the conversion rate should be, but something like 1" = 1.5d"

D

deleted85856

Firstly, this guys absolutely discusting.

But that's either a fake cock, or..

He really is that big and amazing :) but he's not 13 inches.

D

deleted85856

Oh it's definatly not, just not very real.

After watching it again, he's real for sure. But they use camera angles to make him appear larger then he realistically is. Too bad he didn't have a bigger load either.

Stephan78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He is an english adult film performer, who has done some videos for Treasure Island Media. As far as I remember, he appears under the name "Wade", and he is being published as having an 11 inches penis.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's enormous and impressive for sure. I'm clearly not criticizing his incredible size...who would I be to do that. I criticize his judges who wouldn't know and inch from a centimeter if it fell down their throats. If he's 13.5", then my poor little 5.5" is really between 8-9." No bigger than Mandingo and certainly not as hard. While world class, with very few competitors in the real world, he's no more than about 10." I say that with respect and awe, but 13.5" just doesn't exist. At least not as far as this website (the most likely place for it) is concerned. Even the legendary Quercusone is about 10 impressive inches. Let's stop kidding each other with this "inches" thing. Let's all just agree that 8.5-10" is mammothly, almost inhumanly, large and move one. Please! With all due respect from an average guy, who's quite pleased with what God gave him and uses it to maximum advantage. After all, what's my choice. It's all an accident of birth anyway. I'd rather keep my average cock and above average intellect intellect and sense of humor...also accidents of birth.

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That guy is about 5ft in height and about 6 stone his cock is about 8 and a half inches in lengh and 6 inch girth

camera action and photos make him look huge his legs are like straws his body is tiny some people get carried away with this roobarb the blokes a skiny dwarf with a big nob ? :biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
boiled lemur?

I thought you were being cruel until...

nope, you were being KIND...wow

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have just viewed a video on Itsallgay entitled male physical. He undergoes a medical exam. it states he is 13 inches and it sure looks like it. You must see it!.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
He's 13 1/2" if his hands measure about 7" across the knuckles.

Some people here REALLY need to understand how to use comparative scale to estimate the size of guys claiming to be 12, 13, 14 inches. You should start with a healthy skepticism of that kind of endowment - it's either extremely rare or simply doesn't exist (not a lot of verifiable evidence out there for anything over 11").

Look at the attached pic - compare the green line across his knuckles to the red line beside his cock. Go find the biggest guy you know and measure across his knuckles. Most men's knuckles measure between 3"-4".

In other words, this guy is not 13 1/2". :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited: