13.5 x 8 inch MONSTERCOCK! (ONE OF THE BIGGEST COCKS EVER)

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
A few recent posters don't understand that it's the exaggerated measurements that we have the problem with and then he tried to prove it with a printed out ruler. Now there is no denying that he is big but no need to lie

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I think this one has all the bases covered:

Grossly exaggerated measurement... Check

Photoshopped Pics... Check

Oblivious and obviously blind supporters of the OP calling people "haters"... Check

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
This penis is large but not 13.5" in length nor 8" in circumference, and it's certainly not one of the largest penises ever. There are probably thousands of men within a 100km radius of you that are larger, thicker and longer.

latinNYmuscles

Admired Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BIgnLong compared with this guy. Last battle they had on cam it was almost even; one getting bigger and when you thought it was over the other show it even bigger. THese are the titans of LPSG.. Is there anyone else that is at their LEVEL??

hungguynzjafa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember seeing him on cam in paltalk years ago and he was 11 x 7 it hasnt grown any, he is 11 x 7 not 13.5. I know that for a fact as he told me he was 11 x 7

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
So I think this one has all the bases covered:

Grossly exaggerated measurement... Check

Photoshopped Pics... Check

Oblivious and obviously blind supporters of the OP calling people "haters"... Check

AlphaMale, Okay, I was initially feeling charitable to this comedian, giving him the benefit of the doubt and ready to blame the Ohio educational system for his confusion with inches and centimetres..
However, I now agree with you on your above points: he is not mistaken, he is a charlatan, plain and simple.
He may even have got away with it on another site, but we LPSGers have way too much experience of these jokers, and can spot them a kilometer, ahem, I mean a mile off...

:eek:wned:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
just for the sake of asking.... why would anyone who is 11x7 (which in anyone's book is a MONSTER) go around saying they are 13.5x8? That doesn't make sense to me...

either way ... he had a shot to prove it to me once... and I will say from what I saw on cam I do believe he can cum and cum and cum ~

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
AlphaMale, Okay, I was initially feeling charitable to this comedian, giving him the benefit of the doubt and ready to blame the Ohio educational system for his confusion with inches and centimetres..
However, I now agree with you on your above points: he is not mistaken, he is a charlatan, plain and simple.
He may even have got away with it on another site, but we LPSGers have way too much experience of these jokers, and can spot them a kilometer, ahem, I mean a mile off... :eek:wned:

Well said.

BIgnLong compared with this guy. Last battle they had on cam it was almost even; one getting bigger and when you thought it was over the other show it even bigger. THese are the titans of LPSG.. Is there anyone else that is at their LEVEL??