13 incher for your enjoyment

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_3vil 3rik, Oct 11, 2007.

1. B_3vil 3rik

B_3vil 3rik New Member

Greetings everyone my name is 3rik and I just was recommended to join here by an online friend. I have been prowlin' around myspace and xpeeps showin' off my dick. I REALLY love to show it off, it is a huge turn on for me. I often wear tight pants around town hopin' ladies will notice, and pull it out in public whenever possible. I am told by several women I am the biggest the have ever seen in real life or the web, and should be thankful (which I am). Anyway I am white, 6'4" tall, with a thin muscular body. At my hardest my cock is 13" long and about 7" around (about as thick as a pop can). I have no idea why my penis is so large, I did nothing to make it bigger or anything, but I feel lucky everyday for it. Anyone who says having a big dick sucks because of women not being able to handle them and stuff like that is FULL OF SHIT! I have only been turned down 3 times for sex (out of ALOT of girls), which resulted in a fantastic handjob/blowjob. I have had 4 women at once purely because of my size, and I get laid alot out of girls telling their girlfriends, and then wanting a "curiosity fuck". Anyway, feel free to check out my pics and let me know what ya think! -Rock n' Roll, 3rik

2. proportioned

proportioned New Member

That's an eye opener and no mistakes! Welcome.

3. invision99

invision99 Member

welcome to the site. god damn that thing is big lol

4. B_All4show

B_All4show New Member

Why sell yourself short at 7" thick. A pop can is 8.5". Something is not right? :rolleyes:

5. _Alexxx_

_Alexxx_ Member

Albums:
    where do you keep the extra blood supply needed to make a 13 incher hard?

6. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

Fukin hell man!
    Your Dick is massive! Welcome to LPSG!

7. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    i thought my 8incher was impressive. holy fuck!

8. ChicagoWuff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow... A truly jaw-dropping slab of meat! Congrats and thanks fer sharing!

9. dongalong

Gold Member

Welcome 3vil 3rik, you seem to have the sex life that many people dream of, prepare to meet the jealous bunch.
    Anyway, I'll be interested in hearing more about your stories.

10. fitchboi

fitchboi Member

Albums:
    dude, i know yur str8, but at least take this compliment: your cock is one of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring things i've seen, i know of only one guy bigger than you (15x8), and i can't tell u how hot i think it is- especially the fact that you're so proud of it- that's hot too ;) wish to god u A) batted for my team, and B) lived here lol. have a good one man, welcome to LPSG- post lots of pix, your cock is a national treasure

11. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

What kept you? Your profile says you've been a member here since January

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, 3rik, welcome.

13. hngthkbadboy

hngthkbadboy New Member

DAMN, if you ever decide you want some hot mansex let me know. I would love to take a long RIDE on that cock!!

14. RupinX

RupinX Member

OK OK, I will be the first to ruin the party. Could these possibly, perhaps, just maybe be photoshopped? Some pics look a little sketchy, i.e. the one with the girl. Where her hand touches the cock, also the head, doesn't look a little natural to me. I don't know a thing about photoshopping, but usually have a good eye for fakes...anyway, just throwing it out there, don't hate me for it...:tongue:

15. sortofbigthen

sortofbigthen New Member

At a guess I'd say he was delayed by learning photoshop

16. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was fascinated by the succession of credulous responses and wondered how long it would continue before someone pointed out the evident fakery. I would say that, of the photos in Erik's gallery, this one is the most obviously photoshopped—not that one needed to read beyond the title of the thread to know that there was fakery afoot.

But I don't doubt that the original poster will find plenty of indomitable believers just as other photo-fakers have done.

Edited to add: I see that several more have been added. I have to take back what I said about that one being the most obvious fake.

17. sortofbigthen

sortofbigthen New Member

I want to take back what I said about him learning photoshop since January.

I shouldn't have said it. It's obviously been learnt in the past 15 minutes.

18. RupinX

RupinX Member

Calboner thanks for joining me in the "dismemberment" of this fraud. The picture you have attached is even a better example of fakery. I also enjoyed a few laughs from the underwear pic, lol!

19. B_3vil 3rik

B_3vil 3rik New Member

WOW thanks for the nice welcome! I am usually bombarded with jealous remarks when I post. To address a few questions out there, I assure you my pics are VERY real, I don't know or have any photo altering programs. Even my URL's are put on my pictures by a GF via email. Sry about those URL's too, I posted a few pics on a site called newbie nudes a while back when I was new to all this, and had no URL's on them. I have been chasing down fakers on myspace ever since. As far as joining LPSG a ways back, thats right I did. I inherited an old ass computer from my cousin about 2 years ago when he got a new one. I was new to the online world, and was disappointed in the way the site navigated (which I actually prefer now that I'm a bit more aware of what I'm doing), and the fact I couldn't see any pics unless I upgraded my membership. Anywho, so like I metioned before, I was on xpeeps and Myspace for quite a while, until yesterday when chatting on Yahoo a girl told/reminded me about LPSG, and I gave it another try, so here I am. Man that was a mouth full! Hope that helps, 3rik

20. invision99

invision99 Member

need more pics of you with those girls :)

Draft saved Draft deleted