Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think the pics are faked. They are very impressive but i think a more acurate measure would be between 10 and 11. Many people think I am more that I am due to my choice of photos and I think the same is true for the more impressive ones in his gallery (currently 15)

B_3vil 3rik

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put your pics up for anonymous scrutiny. See what people think of you. Or afriad sortofbigthen will become babydicknow?

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome 3vil 3rik!
My your photos have caused quite a stir,
but why do you attack back?
If you're real....stand proud.

Share your tales....not insults!

10ner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea welcome 3rik. You are what epitomizes the site LARGEpenis! Just wondering . Have you any videos of that monster
As said beore my someone else// and i though i was big at 10"

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't even think we should bother searching and outing fakes. If a person is fake then somewhere inside of them they will know that they are only popular because of being something they are not.

I can't tell whether this guy is a fake because I don't have gold membership. So I say: Well done you for having a big cock and good luck.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put your pics up for anonymous scrutiny. See what people think of you. Or afriad sortofbigthen will become babydicknow?
What does his pics have to do with how fake your pics are? As usual, the liar tries to divert attention away from himself when discovered. If you really want to prove that you're that big, why don't you go take a picture of that big thing next to an object someone on here asks for. How about an alarm clock radio or umbrella. I'm sure you've got one of those lying around.

But of course, I'm sure you won't be able to do that, or maybe you don't have enough of a 'life' and you'll spend all night photoshopping such a picture. the fact is that Calboner (see below) clearly ousted you.

Anybody with a little bit of knowledge about photoshop (or even MSPaint for that matter) can see that in the pic of yours that Calboner linked is fake. For anybody who can't see it, look closely at the edge of the lower part of the penis (above the head). You can see that the edge of the penis with the darker background isn't curved as it should be. Most likely because it was copied from a place where the penis had a background against something lighter (flesh) and he did a poor job of 'fixing' that.

I was fascinated by the succession of credulous responses and wondered how long it would continue before someone pointed out the evident fakery. I would say that, of the photos in Erik's gallery, this one is the most obviously photoshopped—not that one needed to read beyond the title of the thread to know that there was fakery afoot.

But I don't doubt that the original poster will find plenty of indomitable believers just as other photo-fakers have done.

Edited to add: I see that several more have been added. I have to take back what I said about that one being the most obvious fake.

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
3vil 3rik,

I certainly could not be one to say whether or not your pics are real however, I think you could prove yourself if...

You take some high resolution pictures that are the maximum size allowed by the site. (800x600) The pictures you have posted are quite grainy and couln't be used to definitively prove anything.

You could further prove people wrong by posting a high resolution video. If you were to include a ruler shot in pics and video and objects comparison you could show the true monster you are or aren't...

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I look at it this way:

If it's real, great, congrats, and welcome to the board (again since Jan).

If it's not, sooner or later it will come out in the wash.
People don't have issues remembering the truth, but they DO have issues remembering the lies.

C

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey Eric... nice stick..!! i see your gettin ripped apart... who cares though...? some of these guys on here are really mentally imbalanced... thats why they sit on the computer all day.. cause its easy to pick on people and start fights online... they learned by gettin their asses kicked out in public it much less painful to be a jackass online...

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media

You don't quite get this do you? You're the one who made outlandish claims that your photos didn't live up to.

I've made no such claim.

I'm not insecure enough to have to post my penis on the internet, but if I was, pressumably I'd also be insecure enough to photoshop it to be far bigger than reality.

Which is a nice segue back to the thread topic; you.

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
hey Eric... nice stick..!! i see your gettin ripped apart... who cares though...? some of these guys on here are really mentally imbalanced... thats why they sit on the computer all day.. cause its easy to pick on people and start fights online... they learned by gettin their asses kicked out in public it much less painful to be a jackass online...

...and with that, Eric's whole defnece fell to pieces.

If I was defending fake pictures, the LAST person I'd want backing me is you.

B_3vil 3rik

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, you guys will say ANYTHING! Yeah your right, I havent taken pics against anything, other than my body, a chicks body, and fuck pics. In fact, I painted in the girls, and the chair I sit in, and the room I'm in. Actually I created LPSG myself and made countless fake profiles to back me up. Jesus your quite the little dectective Sherlock. If ya don't like my pics, then don't look at em! Your obsession with convincing everyone I am fake is quite scary. Got some size issues there Mr.?

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im no expert in spotting a doctored photo, nor am I a Gold Member. So, these threads usually follow a pattern for me. Some one makes huge claims and has pics, then someone calls him out on being fake. The way I see it, if I put pics up, and someone accused mine of being fake, I would be ecstatic. That would be the highest compliment. So when I see someone get defensive and insulting, I just assume they really are fake pics.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im no expert in spotting a doctored photo, nor am I a Gold Member. So, these threads usually follow a pattern for me. Some one makes huge claims and has pics, then someone calls him out on being fake. The way I see it, if I put pics up, and someone accused mine of being fake, I would be ecstatic. That would be the highest compliment. So when I see someone get defensive and insulting, I just assume they really are fake pics.
That has occured to me also. I would not even post a thread though as members can see the guys pics from the gallery anyway. Everyone is different though and some people are naturally defensive.

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I spent all of 2 minutes writing my replies.

How long did you spend with your nose to the photoshop?

i dont know how your brain works or what drugs or medication your on... but most people i know and me myself.. or NORMAL people in general wouldnt spend time argueing or fixating on things that bother them or that they disagree with... much less bicker back and forth and try to esculate the situation... chill out and stay in your own world... is it worth getting stressed out about such things....?

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
i dont know how your brain works or what drugs or medication your on... but most people i know and me myself.. or NORMAL people in general wouldnt spend time argueing or fixating on things that bother them or that they disagree with... much less bicker back and forth and try to esculate the situation... chill out and stay in your own world... is it worth getting stressed out about such things....?

Let's compare my previously mentioned "two minutes" of replies and how long it took you to start an account as MissMinty

Status
Not open for further replies.