13 incher for your enjoyment

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUNINTHESUN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HEY GUYS...HE IS WELL ENDOWED...I HAVE A BRO THAT'S BUILT LIKE HIM...SO HEY THEY DO EXIST...I AM WELL ENDOWED BUT THEN THERE'S GUYS LIKE HIM AND MY BRO...ALL THE POWER TO HIM:wink:

chimes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HEY GUYS...HE IS WELL ENDOWED...I HAVE A BRO THAT'S BUILT LIKE HIM...SO HEY THEY DO EXIST...I AM WELL ENDOWED BUT THEN THERE'S GUYS LIKE HIM AND MY BRO...ALL THE POWER TO HIM:wink:

dude. caps lock may be cruise control for cool, but you still have to steer.

bigdick10uncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greetings everyone my name is 3rik and I just was recommended to join here by an online friend. I have been prowlin' around myspace and xpeeps showin' off my dick. I REALLY love to show it off, it is a huge turn on for me. I often wear tight pants around town hopin' ladies will notice, and pull it out in public whenever possible. I am told by several women I am the biggest the have ever seen in real life or the web, and should be thankful (which I am). Anyway I am white, 6'4" tall, with a thin muscular body. At my hardest my cock is 13" long and about 7" around (about as thick as a pop can). I have no idea why my penis is so large, I did nothing to make it bigger or anything, but I feel lucky everyday for it. Anyone who says having a big dick sucks because of women not being able to handle them and stuff like that is FULL OF SHIT! I have only been turned down 3 times for sex (out of ALOT of girls), which resulted in a fantastic handjob/blowjob. I have had 4 women at once purely because of my size, and I get laid alot out of girls telling their girlfriends, and then wanting a "curiosity fuck". Anyway, feel free to check out my pics and let me know what ya think! -Rock n' Roll, 3rik
hit me up on yahoo mesenger - hugeeeeee here too lol major showoff too h_trini2001@yahoo.com

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome to the site man.

i do not think it is fake.
and i do believe women would love fucking you.
i bet it takes alot of foreplay though.:eek:

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One thing I could say for damned sure is that anyone who has a huge fucking horse cock should have a very high quality digital camera and a high quality video camera.

How could anyone have a monster like that and post grainy pics? Just my opinion...

bigdick10uncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greetings everyone my name is 3rik and I just was recommended to join here by an online friend. I have been prowlin' around myspace and xpeeps showin' off my dick. I REALLY love to show it off, it is a huge turn on for me. I often wear tight pants around town hopin' ladies will notice, and pull it out in public whenever possible. I am told by several women I am the biggest the have ever seen in real life or the web, and should be thankful (which I am). Anyway I am white, 6'4" tall, with a thin muscular body. At my hardest my cock is 13" long and about 7" around (about as thick as a pop can). I have no idea why my penis is so large, I did nothing to make it bigger or anything, but I feel lucky everyday for it. Anyone who says having a big dick sucks because of women not being able to handle them and stuff like that is FULL OF SHIT! I have only been turned down 3 times for sex (out of ALOT of girls), which resulted in a fantastic handjob/blowjob. I have had 4 women at once purely because of my size, and I get laid alot out of girls telling their girlfriends, and then wanting a "curiosity fuck". Anyway, feel free to check out my pics and let me know what ya think! -Rock n' Roll, 3rik
hit me up on yahoo messenger yo- major showoff here- blk 10.5 by 6 uncut h_trini2001@yahoo.com

bigdick10uncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yo

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, you guys will say ANYTHING! Yeah your right, I havent taken pics against anything, other than my body, a chicks body, and fuck pics. In fact, I painted in the girls, and the chair I sit in, and the room I'm in. Actually I created LPSG myself and made countless fake profiles to back me up. Jesus your quite the little dectective Sherlock. If ya don't like my pics, then don't look at em! Your obsession with convincing everyone I am fake is quite scary. Got some size issues there Mr.?

Seems like someone's getting rather defensive, and sort of offensive in the process.

They say the truth hurts, and the way 3vil 3rik is squirming, he's either being tased or SOMETHING's gotten under his skin.
I looked at his pics as well.
Upon initial viewing, they looked genuine to me, but upon SEVERAL analyses of 3 of the pictures, it became very obvious that , as stated earlier, could have been done in ms paint , let alone photoshop.
Some of the shadowing is WAY off kilter, and a few of the shots (at 2x magnification in paint) have a crazy amount of jaggies for a naturally curved item (such as the head of a penis)

Their is also a major degree of shading differences in the picture next to the chicks head; a difference that wouldn't occur under natural conditions, leading one to think, whether real or fake, THAT pic is definitely staged (as if it had two light sources...hmmmm)

Well, I suppose I should call Adam and Jamie, cuz it seems like another Myth needs a'bustin'....:eek:

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see big daddy? lol aren't you glad I told you about this site haha

HAHAHA! Please note sortofbigthen's checklist. (i.e. #8) HAHA! Good call sortofbigthen!

Fake check list:

1) Initial size claim accompanied by claims of exciting, sex-filled life (check)

2) Vague hint of someone who might be able to verify claim (check)

3) Called out by someone who isn't blind/stupid/desperate (check)

4) Faker acts as victim (check)

5) Faker provides convoluted story full of meandering explanations as to why people think it's fake (check)

6) Faker suggests skeptics are jealous in the hope they won't repeat their doubts (check)

7) Someone provides a photo and points out examples of stetching/blurring/copying (next ten minutes)

8) Faker opens second account in name of previously mentioned female who then claims that "Reallly, it's huge! I've never seen one so big!" (tommorrow)

9) Faker leaves, photoshopped penis between his legs (daily occurance)

8) Faking on LPSG stops forever (fat chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.