13 Inches In Atlanta - NO MEN

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Mate!
Don't let people get you down. If you got a 13 inch cock and have decided not to show it, or prove that its genuine, thats up to you. But as this would be the largest recorded penis in history I think that you actually have a duty to show this monster penis to the world.
You can still only meet women if you like, but as you have probably recognised, this isn't a site that is high in female number!
I suggest that you go public with your monster cock and use it to its full potential.
On the other hand, if its just made up, then thats a bit sad...poor thing!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Mate!
Don't let people get you down. If you got a 13 inch cock and have decided not to show it, or prove that its genuine, thats up to you...
I suggest that you go public with your monster cock and use it to its full potential.

You're new here, aren't you?

Welcome.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah sorry this isn't your living room, this is a public message board and discussion forum, if men decide to respond to posts and profiles you have made public tough shit. Go and find a site exclusively for straight people were you can publicly post yourself without fear of guys contacting you.

This is the internet you can expose yourself to as few or as many people as you like but if you choose to expose yourself to as many people as frequent LPSG ( a very large proportion of whom are Gay men) then you'll have to get used to a lot of attention from people you may not have any sexual interest in, male or female.

I get messages from female members, would I moan and whinge like a bitch because someone took the time to express their interest in or admiration of me ? That would make me a pretty shitty person wouldn't it.

Grow up.

D_Ari_Olla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But as this would be the largest recorded penis in history I think that you actually have a duty to show this monster penis to the world.

Sorry, at least TWO people have been MEDICALLY verified having bigger. One in the earlier 20th century @ 13.5" erect. Also, currently living Jonah Falcon of NY state also measures in at 13.5".

Media
Yeah sorry this isn't your living room, this is a public message board and discussion forum, if men decide to respond to posts and profiles you have made public tough shit. Go and find a site exclusively for straight people were you can publicly post yourself without fear of guys contacting you.

This is the internet you can expose yourself to as few or as many people as you like but if you choose to expose yourself to as many people as frequent LPSG ( a very large proportion of whom are Gay men) then you'll have to get used to a lot of attention from people you may not have any sexual interest in, male or female.

I get messages from female members, would I moan and whinge like a bitch because someone took the time to express their interest in or admiration of me ? That would make me a pretty shitty person wouldn't it.

Grow up.

AMEN!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"
Wow, buncha haters in here. We've all lied at one point or another... and there's a possibility that the guy isn't even lying. It's fucking hilarious that people are outraged about the integrity of penis measurements. Look at it this way, we're all a little pathetic for joining this forum... all of us.

Anyway, 13 inches is redonkulous. Sincere question here, isn't it a hinderance? What's your girth, if you don't mind me asking?

No we don't all lie.
I don't believe that nude picture is even his.
If so many women have seen you why aren't they coming to your rescue "boy who lies about his dick size"?
I have never seen you in chat showing off to the ladies here.
You may be pathetic milkboy but I certainly don't consider myself to be a liar
nor am I pathetic for reading about another "boy caught in a lie".
Certainly you aren't trying to claim that everyone who is a member at lpsg is pathetic now are you?
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"
I have never seen you in chat showing off to the ladies here.
You may be pathetic milkboy but I certainly don't consider myself to be a liar
nor am I pathetic for reading about another "boy caught in a lie".
Certainly you aren't trying to claim that everyone who is a member at lpsg is pathetic now are you?

Hahahahah Again I love my babe cause when she smells BULLSHIT she says it !
Has anyone Seen this 13" marvel on cam in chat ?

Btw babe were you aware that b/c you always type in BOLD That you are a CRAZY ASS person ? Given that you type in BLUE I guess you are a NAUGHTY CRAZY ASS person and not the creative and colorful person I thought you were. (read my last postings if none of this makes sense lol)

Thank you. And p.s., I recently was with an LPSG member so she an vouch for me ^_^

Mmmmhmmm and WHY is she not stepping forward ?

Wow, buncha haters in here. We've all lied at one point or another... and there's a possibility that the guy isn't even lying. It's fucking hilarious that people are outraged about the integrity of penis measurements. Look at it this way, we're all a little pathetic for joining this forum... all of us.

We are not haters in the least we have just been in the game for far too long and know all the tricksters and stunts they attempt to pull .
I have never considered myself "PATHETIC" for joining LPSG and if you believe this to be the case then WHY are you here ?

HH

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Welcome.

Hi Nick....I was a member before but forgot my password,etc..I've been on here for about 2 yrs.

:confused: . . . and another one totally misses the point. Hey Nick.

Hahahahahahahahaha I just could not resist on commenting about the hilarity of this entire exchange of dialogue !

You shouldn't need a personal ad to get laid in Atlanta.

This is 1000% true ! ATL is full of Freaks of all kinds that would devour a 13" cock and though I am unable to leave my city for longer than 6 hours at a time I do believe I would make an exception for a monsterpiece like that :biggrin1:!:biggrin1:!:biggrin1:!

HH

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I loves me my HUNGHUGE11x7 !
He's the only REAL Horse Hung in ATL!
You lie sir! 13" my ass.
I am Shocked, shocked I say!
Real men with big cocks never lie about their size.

Btw babe were you aware that b/c you always type in BOLD That you are a CRAZY ASS person ? Given that you type in BLUE I guess you are a NAUGHTY CRAZY ASS person and not the creative and colorful person I thought you were. (read my last postings if none of this makes sense lol)
HUNGHUGE11x7 said:
Don't worry it makes perfect sense!

Hahahaha! Well that must make many of us crazy then huh?
Only some idjit would say such a thing.
Could it be a jealous smaller dicked man?
It must be!:tongue:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick8

Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklegend

Hi Nick....I was a member before but forgot my password,etc..I've been on here for about 2 yrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcok

:confused: . . . and another one totally misses the point. Hey Nick.

and HUNGHUGE11x7 sez:
Hahahahahahahahaha I just could not resist on commenting about the hilarity of this entire exchange of dialogue !

I know, we are just too clever. And you sir are truly blessed.
Cowabunga! :eek:

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Notice HOW fake his abs look in the Avatar. Hes bad at lying but good at photoshop.
Hey,thats a career too !!!! Kind of Sad he feels he needs to scam people to feel good about himself.