Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Notice HOW fake his abs look in the Avatar. Hes bad at lying but good at photoshop.
Hey,thats a career too !!!! Kind of Sad he feels he needs to scam people to feel good about himself.

wow, let's not get too caught up. his picture isnt photoshopped. i think his abs look great...and real. yes, ive seen better, but who cares. i dont have an 8pack like that, so i can admire it.

the only thing about his avatar im curious about are the girl pants. 13" and no bulge? lol. anyways, 10 or 13, i think the man is hot. although he could be a total butterface.

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
Well,if it ain't got you ain't got that swing...
who gives two flying... about a two incher that can't get a bone hard?
So who gives a damn if a man's got 30 inches dragging from here to wherever can't get a rock hard?
Why would anybody even waste time messaging a man that is showing two pix,both FLACCID?
That's what I want to know?
And why would a man post his flaccid cock on a site a gay man would be stupid enuff to fawn over that soft cock?
I would message the handsome thick 5 incher on a bone rock hard any day.

bottom4hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TRY as you might.... but I doubt you will find ANY women interested in your 13 inches...hahahaha
don't try to patronise, just be realistic! and if you DO even have over 9 inches...you shall be happy that even men are willing to play with it dude...whether you are straight or NOT
You will be extremely lucky if you find a GUY who will be good at handling your dick...
just saying....
GET REAL! Just look at the posts in response to your 'silly add'

RonLyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy isn't 13 inches or 10 inches but let him believe that he is to build up his low self esteem.

Hotlatbtm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What maxcock said is right. Huge get a grip its a BIG COCK site what do you expect ? JUST because you say ' no guys' ( which is the BIGGEST invite) that none are going to look ? That's ridiculous ! Milkboy give it a rest too. Pathic is as pathetic does. FYI ' I' can take any cock any size. Had one once that was 11x8 once and MMMMmmm it was good ( and yes I measured it he was VERY proud of it )

Wow... after all this im glad i have an 8x6 that can get rock hard. i myself not interested in men but dont mind them looking.i like showing off my pecker.i think of it as flattering. like it was said this is a public site and anyone is going to look no matter who or what they are into.