13 Inches of DICK: PRODIG13

zaadkameraad

Just Browsing
Media
Indeed, nice 10 inch-ish dong. Unfortunately it's not all that thick. So, even though it's big, it still looks like a pencil dick.

P.S.: notice that he adds about 30% to his real length? I think this is a ratio used very often: most dudes tend to add about 30% to their real size.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very good size, but I enjoy videos more when there is no embedded music. I get more turned on with actual moans and groans, unless they are truly fake which then is just annoying.

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stretched aspect ratio....you see that in evey video nowadays, makes dicks look extra long...

It like lying to oneself

Look at the difference in my picture:

Attachments

Last edited:

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
I find it funny how the OP stated that it's not as big as the 13" claimed, and it took another 5 posters to tell us that the guy's not as big as he says he is. Yeah, I think we get it by now- he's not 13".

Oh hey, I guess that makes me # 6...

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do we really care how big his dick is?
Can he use it is the question?
Do birds love a 13" dick any more than say a 6"?
I'll do some research.
Surely as I have said on this site more than once isn't it the way one uses his dick as opposed to its size?
OK so a 13" can probably fill up a birds fanny but sex is bit more than how much you can get up there?
I was shagging this bird a few years ago that had a previous boy friend she said with a 12" 'dong' she said he could never get it up and when he did half of it was still outside.
That to me seems like a waste of space!!
But thats just me.

shockedeyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do we really care how big his dick is?
Can he use it is the question?
Do birds love a 13" dick any more than say a 6"?
I'll do some research.
Surely as I have said on this site more than once isn't it the way one uses his dick as opposed to its size?
OK so a 13" can probably fill up a birds fanny but sex is bit more than how much you can get up there?
I was shagging this bird a few years ago that had a previous boy friend she said with a 12" 'dong' she said he could never get it up and when he did half of it was still outside.
That to me seems like a waste of space!!
But thats just me.

Youre on the wrong site, gtfo.