13"+ Photos anyone?

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by dongalong, Apr 9, 2007.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

There are many threads where people claiming to be 13"+ are dismissed as fakers.
    There are several members claiming to be this size or bigger but they never show pics.
    I don't think that I have ever seen an authentic photo of someone that size, has anyone got one in their collection?

In the bigcockclub yahoo group, before the original photos were lost, there was 1 realistic B/W photo of a guy called Donkeydickboi, anyone remember that?

2. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

haha 13 inches im 20inches

3. dongalong

Gold Member

Dick too big to fit into 1 photo? :tongue:

4. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    Goodluck with that man LOL .................. they will either send you Fake ass stupid pics like they have me (I would name names but dunno that would be nice lol) or give you LAME ASS excuses as to WHY they have no pics or a Cam.
    Suffice it to say they have no dick. At least not like the one they are claiming. I guess it's all a big ego trip to them , a means to boost their esteem .
    the ONLY guy I know of who fits in the category you speak of is HUGE1_4U . He has several REAL pics on his profile too bro .

As for the others............. Forgetaboutit.

:banana:
    HORSE

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Shhhhh, don't give the game away too early, I was hoping for some mild comic relief at what might get posted on this thread. :rolleyes:

6. dongalong

Gold Member

WOW!, HUGE1_4U's cock hangs to just above his knees!:eek: Now I'm a believer!

7. bjs6968

bjs6968 Active Member

Albums:
    Where are these pics of him on his yahoo profile you folks are talking about? I can only find 3 people with a yahoo profile ID similar to HUGE1_4U, and none of these profiles has any pics. Anyone care to post them, or post a link plz?

8. dongalong

Gold Member

Click on "Members" at the top of the LPSG window > "search members" - type in HUGE1_4U - go> and you'll see his name listed > click on his name and you'll see his profile pics

9. Ker76

Ker76 Member

Albums:
    @hunghuge:

just read that signature of yours:
    "Gotta love LPSG. A place in the world where 100% str8 translates into 50% gay!"

great, just laughed my ass off - thx!

oh, btw: I have 19", leaving out the twist.

10. hungmark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mines 3 ft long. they don't call me "dingle dangle strap it to me ankle" for nothing.

11. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

That doesn't mean HUGE1_4U is actually 13 inches. He could be four feet tall, hence the lack of a full body shot. And if he's four feet tall, a 8-9 inch dick would look huge on him.

But if he is, Lord have mercy on the woman getting that.

12. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Well some of the pics on here do look huge, and some have even measured it on pics. But whos to say that isnt a fake ruler too. Ppl look at my pics and have sed "Wow a true 13-14 incher". hahahaha its actually just over 10 i think so they are well off. Im 6 foot and mine is as long as my forearm, yet other ppl have put it next to their arm in the same way and sed they are 12-13 inches, but they would have to be about 7-8 foot for this to be tru i think. Meh i dunno, just take the pic and tell the truth, what do you gain from lying huh. Bugger all thats what.

13. sergionyc2008

sergionyc2008 New Member

Hello everyone...I have the same curiosity as a Gay man. My young roomie is 23 y/o and he told me his cock is 13 inches. I begged him to show me but he is shy about it. He told me when it's full erected, it goes to his knee.
    I came to this site to look for somebody with similar size and I just found one person. I don't remember the user name.
    anyway...

14. BigDickboy86

BigDickboy86 New Member

So yea...true story...HUGE1_4U is real. I've camed with him on yahoo but he hasn't been around in 2-3 years. I was like 17 at the time and there were these "Biggestcockoncamcontest" rooms and he was in them every so offen.

Anyways I caught him one day out of the room so he wasn't getting slammed with messages and I asked him if he would like to see my cam...eventually leading to his invitation to watch him...well he stood up hard and it hung like a soft cock it was so heavy...then put his measuring tape next to it...I couldnt read the numbers but that cock was a genuine 13"+

15. Baseballfan155

Baseballfan155 New Member

The only way you can see a legitimate 13 inch cock is if you saw it in real life. Other than that, you will probably not find one bigger than 13" anywhere on the internet (that are real).

16. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    Ask a urologist........they see every cock there is to see. if you know one.

17. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    HUGE1_4U is definitely the biggest I've seen in person or on cam. He was kind enough to give me a show a couple of weeks ago. He also held up a tape measure for me but unfortunately I couldn't see it clearly enough to know how big he actually is. He looked to be pretty hard, he held it up and stroked it....it was an amazing site to behold. He's also a very cool guy to boot. So don't waste your time guys trying to get those other straight or bi dudes to give you a look......HUGE1_4U is bigger than any of them.:tongue:

18. B_denis11

B_denis11 New Member

I think most of the medical literature lists 13.5 as the understood record. Of course, that is not saying, that some timid guy somewhere is larger.
    Dennis

19. sergionyc2008

sergionyc2008 New Member

My roommate is 22 y/o and he carries a 13 inches cock. He doesn't want to show it to me, he is embarrassed.
    I saw his soft dong at the gym once, in the locker room and is around 7 inches long and it was on it's natural way.
    He told me it reaches his knees and his boyfriend who is 28 y/o, is a little longer and thicker than him.
    I wish I could find a way to spy on him but he is always wrapped on his towel ande doesn't change in front of me.
    NYC here

20. edeneyes

edeneyes Active Member

Hey Sergio, how do you know your roommate is telling the truth? 13" is in like the 99.9th percentile, and to believe that his roommate is actually bigger is almost impossible. You sure he's not just a 9 inch shower that likes to boast?

Draft saved Draft deleted