13"+ Photos anyone?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
There are many threads where people claiming to be 13"+ are dismissed as fakers.
There are several members claiming to be this size or bigger but they never show pics.
I don't think that I have ever seen an authentic photo of someone that size, has anyone got one in their collection?

In the bigcockclub yahoo group, before the original photos were lost, there was 1 realistic B/W photo of a guy called Donkeydickboi, anyone remember that?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Goodluck with that man LOL .................. they will either send you Fake ass stupid pics like they have me (I would name names but dunno that would be nice lol) or give you LAME ASS excuses as to WHY they have no pics or a Cam.
Suffice it to say they have no dick. At least not like the one they are claiming. I guess it's all a big ego trip to them , a means to boost their esteem .
the ONLY guy I know of who fits in the category you speak of is HUGE1_4U . He has several REAL pics on his profile too bro .

As for the others............. Forgetaboutit.

:banana:
HORSE

bjs6968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where are these pics of him on his yahoo profile you folks are talking about? I can only find 3 people with a yahoo profile ID similar to HUGE1_4U, and none of these profiles has any pics. Anyone care to post them, or post a link plz?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Click on "Members" at the top of the LPSG window > "search members" - type in HUGE1_4U - go> and you'll see his name listed > click on his name and you'll see his profile pics

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@hunghuge:

just read that signature of yours:
"Gotta love LPSG. A place in the world where 100% str8 translates into 50% gay!"

great, just laughed my ass off - thx!

oh, btw: I have 19", leaving out the twist.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That doesn't mean HUGE1_4U is actually 13 inches. He could be four feet tall, hence the lack of a full body shot. And if he's four feet tall, a 8-9 inch dick would look huge on him.

But if he is, Lord have mercy on the woman getting that.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well some of the pics on here do look huge, and some have even measured it on pics. But whos to say that isnt a fake ruler too. Ppl look at my pics and have sed "Wow a true 13-14 incher". hahahaha its actually just over 10 i think so they are well off. Im 6 foot and mine is as long as my forearm, yet other ppl have put it next to their arm in the same way and sed they are 12-13 inches, but they would have to be about 7-8 foot for this to be tru i think. Meh i dunno, just take the pic and tell the truth, what do you gain from lying huh. Bugger all thats what.

sergionyc2008

Just Browsing
Media
Hello everyone...I have the same curiosity as a Gay man. My young roomie is 23 y/o and he told me his cock is 13 inches. I begged him to show me but he is shy about it. He told me when it's full erected, it goes to his knee.
I came to this site to look for somebody with similar size and I just found one person. I don't remember the user name.
anyway...

BigDickboy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So yea...true story...HUGE1_4U is real. I've camed with him on yahoo but he hasn't been around in 2-3 years. I was like 17 at the time and there were these "Biggestcockoncamcontest" rooms and he was in them every so offen.

Anyways I caught him one day out of the room so he wasn't getting slammed with messages and I asked him if he would like to see my cam...eventually leading to his invitation to watch him...well he stood up hard and it hung like a soft cock it was so heavy...then put his measuring tape next to it...I couldnt read the numbers but that cock was a genuine 13"+

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only way you can see a legitimate 13 inch cock is if you saw it in real life. Other than that, you will probably not find one bigger than 13" anywhere on the internet (that are real).

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So yea...true story...HUGE1_4U is real. I've camed with him on yahoo but he hasn't been around in 2-3 years. I was like 17 at the time and there were these "Biggestcockoncamcontest" rooms and he was in them every so offen.

Anyways I caught him one day out of the room so he wasn't getting slammed with messages and I asked him if he would like to see my cam...eventually leading to his invitation to watch him...well he stood up hard and it hung like a soft cock it was so heavy...then put his measuring tape next to it...I couldnt read the numbers but that cock was a genuine 13"+

HUGE1_4U is definitely the biggest I've seen in person or on cam. He was kind enough to give me a show a couple of weeks ago. He also held up a tape measure for me but unfortunately I couldn't see it clearly enough to know how big he actually is. He looked to be pretty hard, he held it up and stroked it....it was an amazing site to behold. He's also a very cool guy to boot. So don't waste your time guys trying to get those other straight or bi dudes to give you a look......HUGE1_4U is bigger than any of them.:tongue:

sergionyc2008

Just Browsing
Media
My roommate is 22 y/o and he carries a 13 inches cock. He doesn't want to show it to me, he is embarrassed.
I saw his soft dong at the gym once, in the locker room and is around 7 inches long and it was on it's natural way.
He told me it reaches his knees and his boyfriend who is 28 y/o, is a little longer and thicker than him.
I wish I could find a way to spy on him but he is always wrapped on his towel ande doesn't change in front of me.
NYC here

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Sergio, how do you know your roommate is telling the truth? 13" is in like the 99.9th percentile, and to believe that his roommate is actually bigger is almost impossible. You sure he's not just a 9 inch shower that likes to boast?