Attachments

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the photo that I was talking about:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/25141/cat/500/ppuser/49225

I suppose that it could be photoshopped but I'm sure that there must be real specimens like him somewhere on the planet.

That photograph by all accounts is indeed authentic. Purportedly it was taken sometime in the 1930's by a German physician and captioned Mega-Phallus: Indeed it should come as no surprise that German scientists of that era were intensely interested in genetics and eugenics. The organ is approximately 17" in length.

It retrospect, it's a shame Adobe came up with the photoshop as we all automatically discount everything over a certain size as a fraud. This photo as well as some others which are genuine cases of mega-phallus have been mixed in with all the photoshop and prosthetic penises and have been lost to history. That's almost sad.

The late Gary Griffin (a name which will live in infamy) publisher of a size magazine called Penis Power Quarterly, stumbled quite by accident on several photos of a Central or South American teenager with a genuine endowment in the region of 15-16." There are three photos of this particular mega-phallus which I have seen; the first of the skinny teenager sitting in his bed with a totally flaccid organ flopping over his scrotum on to the sheets, and two of the organ erect. The teenager is just sitting on the bed nonchalantly with a erection diagonally reaching above his left nipple. The photos at one time were on a couple of Yahoo Group websites and since taken down, probably because the age of the teenager could not be verified.

If anyone has photos of this particular phallic case history provide a link.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
17"? It's down to his knees, the maximum human femur is 16" (and that's from the top of the pelvis right into the knee). As the penis starts below the femur, the femur is not straight with the penis and the penis doesn't reach below the middle of the knee cap, there is no way it can be 17".

That photograph by all accounts is indeed authentic. Purportedly it was taken sometime in the 1930's by a German physician and captioned Mega-Phallus: Indeed it should come as no surprise that German scientists of that era were intensely interested in genetics and eugenics. The organ is approximately 17" in length.

It retrospect, it's a shame Adobe came up with the photoshop as we all automatically discount everything over a certain size as a fraud. This photo as well as some others which are genuine cases of mega-phallus have been mixed in with all the photoshop and prosthetic penises and have been lost to history. That's almost sad.

The late Gary Griffin (a name which will live in infamy) publisher of a size magazine called Penis Power Quarterly, stumbled quite by accident on several photos of a Central or South American teenager with a genuine endowment in the region of 15-16." There are three photos of this particular mega-phallus which I have seen; the first of the skinny teenager sitting in his bed with a totally flaccid organ flopping over his scrotum on to the sheets, and two of the organ erect. The teenager is just sitting on the bed nonchalantly with a erection diagonally reaching above his left nipple. The photos at one time were on a couple of Yahoo Group websites and since taken down, probably because the age of the teenager could not be verified.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, the best way to compare is palm size. The average human male palm, knuckle to knuckle (not counting the thumb) is 3.3". On the large side, they may be over 4", but even 4" is a very large hand. Visually, HUGE1_4U couldn't be more than a little bit over 3 of his own knuckle to knuckle lengths to his testicles. Given his hands look normal, that would put him at around ten inches or so.

I knew that visual forensics unit I took at university would come in handy one day. :smile:

That doesn't mean HUGE1_4U is actually 13 inches. He could be four feet tall, hence the lack of a full body shot. And if he's four feet tall, a 8-9 inch dick would look huge on him.

But if he is, Lord have mercy on the woman getting that.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
17"? It's down to his knees, the maximum human femur is 16" (and that's from the top of the pelvis right into the knee). As the penis starts below the femur, the femur is not straight with the penis and the penis doesn't reach below the middle of the knee cap, there is no way it can be 17".

Maximum femur 16"!? I'm holding a tape measure up to my femur right now and I'm right at 19", 24" if you're measuring from the top of the pelvis (I'm 6'6"). Boy, do I feel like a freak now.

As for that alleged 17incher, the dick may be real, but the face has been Photoshopped in. Notice how the shadows from the hair are at a lower contrast than from the shadows on the body.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
As for that alleged 17incher, the dick may be real, but the face has been Photoshopped in. Notice how the shadows from the hair are at a lower contrast than from the shadows on the body.
Unless he has an extremely small forehead, those shadows below his hair are equally as dark as the shadows on the rest of his body.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless he has an extremely small forehead, those shadows below his hair are equally as dark as the shadows on the rest of his body.

Looking at the right side of his head (our right), I would just about agree, but the sadows in his hair and on his forehead on the left side are definitely lighter; the kind of lighter I see all the time in superimposed images. It could just be that my monitor is showing more detail that I"m able to pick up.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maximum femur 16"!? I'm holding a tape measure up to my femur right now and I'm right at 19" (I'm 6'6"). Boy, do I feel like a freak now.

5'8, 18 inch femur.

I'm pretty sure the pic is photoshopped with Justin Timberlake's face.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no, here we go again! :eek: All I can say is the penis length given was 43 cm. and using the standard conversion of .3939 it works out to 16.92 inches. I'm not doubting the remote sensing abilities of Blocko but we have to use some common sense.

The poor guy in the photo with the knee-banger even looks like he's an unhappy subject of a 1930's medical experiment. It wouldn't be a stretch to think there are a bunch of guys wearing monocles and white lab coats standing around staring at his appendage thinking "oh Dr. Heimlich, behold Der Feurer's super-secret weapon!" Femur's aside, we don't know if he's the height of the Dallas Maverick's Dirk Nowitski or the late Billy Barty but any way you cut it that penis is way more than 10". :biggrin1:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I should expand by saying the maximum size for a femur for someone of average height (5'10") is between 16" and 17". But even freakishly large femurs don't get much more than that. 18" at 5'8" for a femur means you're not measuring correctly.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I too have seen those pictures!

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have also seen the pictures that thirteenbyseven and superslam talk of. As I recall there were around 6 pics. 1 soft shot and the rest hard. I was in no doubt that the item in question was indeed a genuine 'mega-phallus'.

I am also attaching another old b&w pic that I have come across similar to the one first mentioned in the thread. This guy also appears to be of similar proportions. I believe I have seen more of this (cropped) picture at some time too. I believe this one dates from before photoshop too.

I also think that we forget that before photoshop it was likely possible to do similar things with 'wet' photographic techniques with the right equipment, time and skill.

Attachments