13"+ Photos anyone?

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think anyone doubts Hung_4U's size, i was mearly pointing out to the guy asking for 13 inch pics that its not all real, and that pictures, webcam etc is very unhelpful in telling the size. If i went on cam and sed its 12 inches, i really dont think anyone would say no fucking way man, thats much smaller, which in truth it is. Even with a tape measure etc its still easy to lie. And yes that first german science pic is edited to some degree, not only are the shadows from his head and penis are different tones, but some shadows are missing completly. The cock doesnt actually look edited itself but something is odd there. The second mega pic looks very odd, from the rest of the body he looks around 13 yrs old:( Again tho its doesnt look fake in the purpose its meant for. I firmly believe that some ppl have got rediculously big cocks, and why shouldnt they. Biologically there is nothing restricting cock size, so it is possilbe. If ppl can be born attached to a sibling, or with an elephant head, or even with both sexes genitalia, then its more than possible than someone could be born with a cock the size that we're refering too.
One of the guys on Uk channel 4's the perfect penis measured at 11+ or maybe even 13 i cant remember, but my point it those ppl are quite comman. The rareity is 13+ for sure, but they are out there. Ive seen a cock measured next to a toblerone box, and was of equal size, now again it could be fake, and the image did look stretched, but still there was no doubt the measureing was real. not actually sure how long that is however lol.

While there seems to be evidence that some 13, 14 or bigger ones exist, ONCE AGAIN this is extremely rare.

Look at it like woman's breasts... a very few are NATURALLY bigger then DD. Still few are bigger then E Cup.

That is still true if you don't count boob jobs and those who are overweight and have big breasts due to fat not breast tissue.

A few are tiny, many are average, some are big, and a few are HUGE.

Let's just end this. It is getting boring.

B_balls892

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sure a big clean good formed cock is very much an asset to the studs who have it but 14 inches is really gross. probably looks like an animals body part. bigger is sometims grosser uglier n a lot stinkier. look up the word schmegma.(shmegma).

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine's bigger.

I think the point being made is that the guys who make claims of being 13" or more generally can't or won't back it up with any evidence. Claims without verifiable evidence are worthless.

I ran 100 meters in 5.7 seconds this morning. I don't have to prove it to anyone, I know I did it and that's all that matters. I want the world record for 100m now because I've peaked and wouldn't be able to do it again if I was asked to repeat it.

cheers

Dillon

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The late Gary Griffin (a name which will live in infamy) publisher of a size magazine called Penis Power Quarterly, stumbled quite by accident on several photos of a Central or South American teenager with a genuine endowment in the region of 15-16." There are three photos of this particular mega-phallus which I have seen; the first of the skinny teenager sitting in his bed with a totally flaccid organ flopping over his scrotum on to the sheets, and two of the organ erect. The teenager is just sitting on the bed nonchalantly with a erection diagonally reaching above his left nipple. The photos at one time were on a couple of Yahoo Group websites and since taken down, probably because the age of the teenager could not be verified.

If anyone has photos of this particular phallic case history provide a link.

I have these photos. There are quite a few of them.
Send me a PM if you are interested.
:biggrin1:
:biggrin1:

I have seen it and he is 6'3" tall! It is 13 flaccid and 15 erect!!

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are many threads where people claiming to be 13"+ are dismissed as fakers.
There are several members claiming to be this size or bigger but they never show pics.
I don't think that I have ever seen an authentic photo of someone that size, has anyone got one in their collection?

In the bigcockclub yahoo group, before the original photos were lost, there was 1 realistic B/W photo of a guy called Donkeydickboi, anyone remember that?

I think this guy is well over 13 inches, an old photo from a German
magazine called Der Stern. I understand he was stretched with hanging
weights from a very young age.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - The Incredible Stretched Man

This is another from my collection, called "The Cuban Superman".

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Cuban Superman

I've been collecting pictures for many years now, these are the biggest
I have which I think are real.

-- Erik

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That photograph by all accounts is indeed authentic. Purportedly it was taken sometime in the 1930's by a German physician and captioned Mega-Phallus: Indeed it should come as no surprise that German scientists of that era were intensely interested in genetics and eugenics. The organ is approximately 17" in length.

It retrospect, it's a shame Adobe came up with the photoshop as we all automatically discount everything over a certain size as a fraud. This photo as well as some others which are genuine cases of mega-phallus have been mixed in with all the photoshop and prosthetic penises and have been lost to history. That's almost sad.

The late Gary Griffin (a name which will live in infamy) publisher of a size magazine called Penis Power Quarterly, stumbled quite by accident on several photos of a Central or South American teenager with a genuine endowment in the region of 15-16." There are three photos of this particular mega-phallus which I have seen; the first of the skinny teenager sitting in his bed with a totally flaccid organ flopping over his scrotum on to the sheets, and two of the organ erect. The teenager is just sitting on the bed nonchalantly with a erection diagonally reaching above his left nipple. The photos at one time were on a couple of Yahoo Group websites and since taken down, probably because the age of the teenager could not be verified.

If anyone has photos of this particular phallic case history provide a link.

I believe these are the photos you are referring to. I have some high quality scans somewhere on a 3.5" floppy. But I have to find a computer that supports the old drive first.

On a side note the website said this guy is 18 years old.

Attachments

Reactions: YanalxD

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe these are the photos you are referring to. I have some high quality scans somewhere on a 3.5" floppy. But I have to find a computer that supports the old drive first.

On a side note the website said this guy is 18 years old.

These pictures are from a photo collection book distributed by Ron Fox, it
was called "Super Hung 1" and cost $24. As I recall he said this kid was
named Marco, he was originally from Brazil, and his erection measured
an astonishing 15 inches.

While I doubt the story, I still enjoy looking at the pictures.

-- Erik