13 Year Old Boy Who Fathered 15 Year Old Girl's Baby..... NOT!

DNA tests have revealed that a 13-year-old British boy who claimed to have fathered a child with his 15-year-old girlfriend was not the dad, according to a court judgement made public Monday.
Oh? Then where did the baby come from?

But the story, reported in February just days after the birth, sparked claims from other boys who lived nearby that they could also be the father and social workers organised a DNA test.
Ahhh.... so the girl's a slut and a liar. Great mother she'll make.

The results, revealed in a high court judgement last month which was only made public Monday, showed the father was 15-year-old Tyler Barker, who lived on the same housing estate as Steadman in Eastbourne in southern England. -Breitbart
Yup, she's a slut! Interesting that so many boys stood-up and admitted they could be the father when there was no other compelling reason to do so other than to be responsible.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup, she's a slut! Interesting that so many boys stood-up and admitted they could be the father when there was no other compelling reason to do so other than to be responsible.

Braggin rights??

too bad women aren't more like the female dogs they're often confused with, that way ALL the boys could have fathered part of the litter.

Braggin rights??

too bad women aren't more like the female dogs they're often confused with, that way ALL the boys could have fathered part of the litter.

That actually has happened a few times in cases of fraternal twins. It's entirely biologically possible.

Braggin rights??

What's there to brag about? That you've ridden the village bicycle? I think any kid who could have been the possible father would have thought twice, certainly his parents would, about coming forward as it would mean a lifetime commitment to a baby. Even if the boy didn't understand what that meant, his parents surely would.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's there to brag about? That you've ridden the village bicycle? I think any kid who could have been the possible father would have thought twice, certainly his parents would, about coming forward as it would mean a lifetime commitment to a baby. Even if the boy didn't understand what that meant, his parents surely would.

The parents were cashing in on the publicity. The father of the 13 year old seemed very irresponsible and I personally think that child should be taken away. And not because he's having sex at that age.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

there u go bein all rational again. these are teenagers. braggin about knockin the bitch up would be de rigueur. anyway havin a baby when you're 15 wasnt' considered shameful in this country only 150 yrs or so ago. delaying becoming a parent is tied to longer life spans and self centered career goals. if it was likely you were only going to live to be 45, u needed to get started early.

or maybe it was this version:

they were each hopelessly in love with her, completely uaware of her promiscuity, and over-joyed with the prospect of becoming a father. lets just hope the father is the one WITHOUT the british bad teeth gene.

the good news is, if it's a boy he's likely to be uncut!

just call me mr Silver Lining

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine the possibilities, you could very well be a grandfather at the age of 31. You could actually live to be a great great great grandfather.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Imagine the possibilities, you could very well be a grandfather at the age of 31. You could actually live to be a great great great grandfather.

yeah, really

technically it would have been possible for me to be a father at 11
good thing i was otherwise oriented.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Braggin rights??

Have you seen her?, she looks like a maskless Darth Vader. I guess they took pity on the kid getting screwed over.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh? Then where did the baby come from?
Ahhh.... so the girl's a slut and a liar. Great mother she'll make.
Yup, she's a slut! Interesting that so many boys stood-up and admitted they could be the father when there was no other compelling reason to do so other than to be responsible.[/QUOTE] IMOThey did it for the noriety and 15 minutes of fame.

Braggin rights??
She's not the octomom, she had one baby not 8! :mad:

The parents were cashing in on the publicity. The father of the 13 year old seemed very irresponsible and I personally think that child should be taken away. And not because he's having sex at that age.
I agree about the parents wanting to cash in on the publicity; but when all is said and done the birth mother is the problem here. She did what unlucky sluts thoughout time have done. She named as father the male she thought would be able to provide for her and her baby best. By namimg the youngest male she had been with as father she knew she would become an instant celebrity and get free nappies, formula, etc. A 15 yr. old getting knocked up by another 15 yr. old is not news worthy and you don't get freebies.:rolleyes:

If memory serves correct the 13 year old boys dad is divorced from his mum. The boy lives with the mum and the dad apparently has little input in the childs life. So taking him away from his mum and putting him with the dad isn't going to help.:frown1:

S

superbot

'Quelle surprise!' This latest revelation is not remotely surprising.These people are an 'underclass' that see absolutely nothing wrong with what they are doing and are being egged on by an equally VILE tabloid press (the worlds worst).People in this country should en- masse stop buying these rags for this and a whole bunch of other reasons,alas I doubt if it will happen.Furthermore,if I hear one more person say "Oh well,if they're making money out of it,good luck to them" I shall reach for the gun!!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I'd like to know is what both sets of parents thought about the whole thing to start with, because according to what I've read, the 13-year-old was allowed to sleep over and even kept his school uniform at her house.

As for the other boys who came forward, I'm sure they thought they had a chance to make money out of it. After all, the whole story was being managed by a publicist.