14" Max Delong

beenaround

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My point exactly is to inform those who've had sex with Rick, and don't read all "big dick blogs" as you do, to go and get tested asap!!!

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I have just about all his vids,and dvds.What I wouldnt spend to be with Max Delong.

Last edited:

MDMilBtm9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can you imagine how popular his videos would be if they were professionally produced and distributed?

I've gotten every one of his DVDs I could find and, for my own use mind you, have hyper edited the scenes to make the best shots repeat in forward, reverse, zooming in, giving nice long views of the best shots. I love watching them with the BAM dildo on my fucking machine - getting fucked for hours on end fanticizing it's MAX!

GO MAX!

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hear ya!Good to see a Max subject back.
I keep wondering what has happened to him?No website except the websites that sells his videos.I know he is on facebook,and twitter but dont do either of the websites.
I know there is alot of haters out there,but there are fans(like me) too.

conclave27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the day I remember chatting with before the put all the videos out. Seemed like a nice guy, but was put of later on when I found out he had been recording his escapades. Felt like if I took the chance I would have ended up on a video without my consent...

Reactions: interduca