14" on yahoo and msn messenger

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
hmmm....from your pics its clear you have a big cock- but 14"??? care to measure that on cam to verify? then i might believe it. :tongue:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...here we go. You've got photos of at least 2 different cocks and probably 3 and most of them have just been copied and pasted from some web site. The last photo with the upward curve is completely different then the thinner straight one right before it, which seems to be different from the first couple. Which one are you claiming is yours?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lol...here we go. You've got photos of at least 2 different cocks and probably 3 and most of them have just been copied and pasted from some web site. The last photo with the upward curve is completely different then the thinner straight one right before it, which seems to be different from the first couple. Which one are you claiming is yours?

I noticed the same thing about the curved cock in the last photo. Also, the dick in the first pic, "FRAP7201_1", has a frenulum. But the dick in pic 4, "mezzmoll", has no frenulum. ???

A 9" girth is bigger than a beer can and it sure don't look like you are holding anything near the size of a Budweiser.

I'm sure you have a very nice cock. Just post your own pics and don't over-exaggerate the measurements.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there's a difference? both are dramatically overinflated.

No difference, alot of ppl add at least an inch but this dude has doubled the size, if we could do that id be 378 inches and need a firemans hose reel to put it away but, i wouldnt havent to get up at night to piss, just hang it over the edge of the toilet :cool:

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
instead of looking for curious ladies I seriously suggest you to look for the book of guinness company.... seriously!! I don't remember how big was the bigger ever measured but.............

rogerpiton

Sexy Member
Media
Nice (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey ive done the shit ok? ive tell it lots of time if u see my replies...that post was very old...but when ive see it i wanted to tell that it wasnt un true..ive tell it on 2006..im european and thought an inch was only 2cm not 2,5ok?? anyway sorry!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So earlier you said it's 31cm. That makes 12.2 inches. HUGE! Congratulations