14" on yahoo and msn messenger

bigcock2012

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all i have to say is that you are a fake. no ones cock can be 14 inches long. the stories that everyone heres are fake!!!! your a liar and you prob one of those pervert old men so do everyone a favor and delete your account

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) 31 cm is not 14" but 12": you have acknowledged this.

2) There is no credible evidence that there has ever been a penis 12" long.

3) None of the photos in your gallery show a penis that even appears to be of that length (though it follows from (2) that none of them could show such a thing).

4) It is obvious that none of the photos show a penis having anything near 9" of girth.

5) The photos do not appear to show the same penis.

6) The only possible conclusion is that you are a fucking fake. But, as there are as many credulous idiots out there as there are liars, I am sure that you will find some fools who will believe your fatuous pretenses.

M8trix_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually his dick is pretty fucking big and is very hot... having seen it on cam its got to be at least 12 and I can verify it and have had other people who have seen it as well with me :) :) :) :) :)

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually his dick is pretty fucking big and is very hot... having seen it on cam its got to be at least 12 and I can verify it and have had other people who have seen it as well with me :) :) :) :) :)

Pretty funny coming from someone whose signature states

I do not have a cam, I do not have naked pics... I have normal pics which I share on yahoo messenger... I am not here to humiliate anyone, nor rate any cock pics....

Either you lie or this is an open invite to all guys that in fact you do rate cocks. Have fun with those PMs!